Love [part 1]- Jimin

Forever she dreams a life of love. Uncaring of how exhausting her imagination could make her feel as she keeps her eyes set on the man who didn't know that she was watching him. And with her teeth gently biting at the tip of her capped pen, all she could think about was love even more than she already had.

But she had no distractions to take her mind off of it. Had no distractions to take her mind off of him. Maybe she needed to let her fantasies go. Or realize that love may not be real. Both sounded ideal to her, yet she wasn't ready to give in to either. So instead she let herself continue dreaming of a life where her heart can't help but beat in a fervent manner each time she meets her loves eyes. Because what teenage girl doesn't fantasize of being the one someone would do anything for?

However, the pen was already being pulled from between her teeth as she let out a sigh. Having heard the bell go off, in which the rest of her classmates rushed to leave. But not him. He took his time getting packed up. And somehow it made her admire the boy even more. Because he always looked so at ease. Always looked so picture perfect.

"Hyung." She watched as another boy came in. His name being one that half the school knew. Because the boy she was falling in love with, wasn't some boy who was a quiet bystander amongst a room full of people. But was a boy who everyone had their eyes on.

And with a grin, the elder lifted his head up. Having felt his friend's arm come around his shoulder in which the younger couldn't help but smirk down at him ever so gently.

"The fuck takes you so long, huh? Everyone's waiting on you." She could hear his friends words even from the place she sat. Because the boy was loud. And she knew that. Everyone did.

"Fuck off, Jungkook." The elder let himself zip up his bag. Earning a scoff from the man who watched as he winked at him. All until Jungkook looked to his left. Having caught sight of her watching them.

And never before had she averted her gaze so quickly. Allowing for it to rest on her school items that she made sure to pack up in a quick manner. Having never wished to be invisible so badly before as the sound of his silent laughter filled the air. Causing her cheeks to go bright red. Because she knew. Knew he was laughing at her.

"Who is that? Huh?" Jungkook whispered out. All while the elder turned to look at the girl who he had noticed every time he came into class. And the girl who's cheeks felt as though they were on fire as the elder shrugged his shoulders. Not wanting to cause any unnecessary attention towards her. Because he knew how Jungkook was.

"Oh come on, Jimin-ah. . . you've been in this class all year and don't even know her name—"

"No—"

"Then how the fuck am I supposed to tap that? Huh—"

"Let's go." Jimin was done talking. Having shoved the boy's shoulder as he turned around only to quickly glance over at the girl who met his eyes ever so softly. Hoping that she didn't hear what he had said. Because even though Jimin was known to be a fuck boy, he knew the girl wasn't like that. Having been able to tell the second he first saw her.

However, Jungkook preferred to prey on the innocent. Because the boy didn't care about his reputation. Didn't care to be an asshole. Didn't care about anything.

And the girl watched as they left. Having never thought that she'd actually meet eyes with someone like Park Jimin as the two left the classroom in an unruly manner. All while the sound of Jungkook's laughter resonated through the air. Knowing that he had gotten underneath Jimin's skin. Just like he always did.