44

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆
i'm with you. no matter what else, you have in your head, im with you and i love you

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE was filled with a tense silence during the passing days

THE CULLEN'S HOUSE was filled with a tense silence during the passing days. The day after Bella had... passed had been interesting, to say the least. Ophelia was more emotional and snappy than usual, and so was Edward.

While everyone was certain that Bella had venom inside her, they were uncertain that she was going to wake up. Until the next day, of course. 

Ophelia was the first to notice the changes. It started with her skin. Instead of the shallow, purple skin that adorned her body, she now had beautiful porcelain skin covering her. The hair was next, it went from thin and almost dead hair to a thick, brunette color, shaping her face perfectly.

That's also when everyone noticed that Renesmee was growing at an alarming rate. She no longer looked like a normal, but a few months old.

No vampire in the house had ever seen anything like it, and it frustrating them to no end. And it worried Seth the most, because she was his imprint and he was scared that he wouldn't have much time to spend with her.

And not only that, Jacob had come back into the household and will not leave, which angered Ophelia. She had yelled at him, telling him that Bella doesn't and never will feel for him the way he wants her to.

But, there has been some good parts within the days they waited Bella to awake. The rest of the pack has come by, telling Ophelia how sorry they were about Bella and that they will be there for her. Hell, they've even began to build her a little cottage on their side of town so she would always have a place with them. She was so glad to have them, Rebekah, and the Winchester brothers by her side throughout this tough time.

IT WAS LATER on the second day, and Ophelia was sitting in the room that Bella was laying in. Her brown eyes never once left her best friend's corpse. She couldn't believe that she would allow something like this to happen. She should've turned Bella the moment the Cullen's left them all that time ago. She should've grabbed Bella and ran, but if she did that, then maybe she wouldn't have met Dean.

Sighing, she tilted her head as she watched Bella's hair grow a little longer. This was her first time seeing the transformation of a Cold One, and it wasn't really what she expected.

I mean, with Nightwalkers, they re just dead until they're not, and then they just look like they had before. There is no physical difference, only the fact that they're faster and hungry for blood.

With Cold Ones, their hearts stop beating, they have no blood flow, they don't need to breathe, and they sparkle on the sun. The last thing — Ophelia still found funny.

"Ophelia!" Alice's voice was heard and then the pixie's hand was in front of her, snapping her fingers.

Ophelia snapped out of her daydream, wanting to bitch slap Alice into the next week, but decided against it. She looked up at the pixie with an eyebrow raised. "What do you want?"