Part 9: Purple Strands

The sun was set already, but Jinyoung hadn't finished with his work. He stayed late, sitting in front of his laptop. Jinyoung glanced at the clock and surpised at the time.

"Oh shit, I'll be late to Bam's party", he muttered.

"Nyoung ah", a voice came from behind him, his director came up to him, "why are you still here?".

"Why are you still here?", Jinyoung asked him back. Lucky there was no other people than the two of them. It would be so awkward if anyone knew his relationship with the director.

"Heading out. I have a date", Jackson grinned wide.

"I thought you're after my brother".

"Apparently, he's too occupied with his cute little brother", Jackson made a dramatic expression, "gotta get myself a partner before my scrotum shrinks".

"Jackson!", Jinyoung shouted, he couldn't believe his friend just threw him an indecent sentence.

Jackson smirked, he knew Jinyoung didn't like lewd jokes. But it only made Jackson wanted to tease Jinyoung more.

"What about you? I know you haven't got your junior the excercise it really needs. At least not after Minho sunbaenim from college".

"JACKSON!!", Jinyoung threw his eraser to his friend who laughed happily all the way out.

"Don't stay up late. It's Friday night.  Go home!", Jinyoung could hear Jackson shouting at him from accross the room.

Jinyoung slumped back to his chair, for some reason he automatically thought about Jaebeom and it made him blushed like a teenager.

Jinyoung could picture it in his head, how radiant Jaebeom's skin was. Jinyoung wanted to strip the older guy and see what's under the colorful clothes.

"Crazy!", he scolded himself, "stop thinking about that man!".

Jinyoung couldn't focus at all after that, he decided to pack his belonging and headed to Bambam's bar.

The Double B sign in front of the bar lit, Jinyoung couldn't see what color it was, but remembered that Bambam told him it was Red and Green, with a small snake shaped figure in front of the letter. Jinyoung couldn't help but feeling proud to his friend. Exactly a year ago, he bought this place because he felt like he could see Bambam be running this place like a pro, his hunch was accurate. It's now a well knowned bar in the area.

When Jinyoung opened the door he was greeted by a warm scene of people chatting and laughing while enjoying the atmosphere of the bar. It's really like a small intimate party.  Lights were adjusted, some were dimmed and some areas were bright, but not bright enough it gave really comfortable feeling. Jinyoung could see new aquarium was installed in the niddle of what before was an empty space. Jinyoung saw other new doceration, huge fabric were draped on the wall creating dramatic effect. As an architect, Jinyoung approved the new concept. Bambam did really well for the anniversary.

meomchul su eopseo nan
neol tonghaeseo
saekdareun nuneul tteo
yeotae mot neukkyeobwatteon
saeroun gamjeong

ne mam aneseo
Feel so good, feel so good
jayuroi nara
You got me, I got you
That’s good

yeminaejin gamgakdeuri
onjongil nareul kkaeweo kkeuti eopshi
sangsang geu isangeuro
kkumeul kkuneun geot gata
Open up your senses

Open up your senses
Open up your senses

Music could be heard, louder as Jintoung went deeper into the crowd. Jinyoung's ears suddenly drawn to the catchy music, he smiled. Even the music is good. Walking closer toward the sound, Jinyoung walked passed through some people who were laughing. The music was getting more loud and clear. A string of purple strand flew toward Jinyoung, he turned his head. What was it? Hair strand?