1864

Angelina Salvatore was Stefan's older sister but Damon's younger sister. Many women looked at her with envy, men looked at her with longing . Angelina was not only breathtakingly beautiful but she had a heart of gold and the purest of souls. Her brothers looked up to her , but they will never admit it.

When Katherine came Angelina new she was different. Surprisingly Katherine and Angelina became good friends Katherine told her everything.
Angelina did not call her a monster or looked at her differently. Katherine respected her.

When her brothers went to save Katherine ,Angelina did too but unlike her brothers she did not have vampire blood in her system. Emily Bennett has being keeping an eye on her since they met and decided to cast a spell on her.
All the witches agreed that a pure soul like hers did not deserve to die because she was important. So that same day they made her a nature witch , a witch that controls plants and who is one with nature , but also made her Immortal.

When Angelina and her brothers woke up she was confused but happy to be one with nature and be able to live with her brothers. But all 3 of them went their separate ways after a few years.

But what Angelina did not know was that the witches decided to give her a soulmate.