How Could You

Angel's pov

I went home and when I walked in I got this feeling that something isn't right. No one is here, so I walk upstairs when I got a vision.

Vision

Kol being stabbed in the back and Klaus being distracted by Caroline.

End

I gasp and quickly got on my motorcycle and went to the Grill.
When I walked in I saw a woman trying to talk to Kol and he turned with a annoyed look on his face. Alaric came up behind him and was about to stab him. I wrapped my hand around his wrist calmly and looked at him with no expression on my face. The woman gasped looking at me and Kol turned around eyes going wide looking at me.

"Stabbing someone in the back Alaric wow I see my brothers have rubbed off on you." I say glaring a little at him.
I take take the knife out his hand and give it to Kol.

I go threw the back of the Grill and was pinned to the wall and I see Kol try to interfere and I also see Klaus coming out the door. I throw both my hands up and everyone except Kol and Klaus get pinned to the wall by vines.

"What are you doing?" asked Damon angrily. "No, what are doing , there is no reason for anyone of you to have done this" I said loudly my calm slipping slightly. "Go ahead and kill me it won't matter anyway Esther is going to kill them" he hissed angrily. "What did you say ?" asked Klaus walking closer to Damon. "Ah didn't you know I was friends with your mommy, she hates you as much as we do" he says smugly.

Klaus looks like he wants to kill him. "No , Niklaus we need him alive" says Elijah appearing a few feet away. "I believe your time is up." He continues. " But you said we had until 9"says Damon outraged. "I'm sure Rebekah wouldn't mind " he said calmly. " Find a way to break Esther's connection with the witches or Elena dies" says Elijah still in a calm tone , which I must say is more intimadating then then anything else.

Kol gently takes my arm and rushes us to the forest where I can hear Esther and Finn talking. Kol puts me behind a tree and tells me to stay "I'm not a dog you know " I mutter and look at him. He just blinks and stick his tongue out , my answer to that is sticking my tongue out while playfully glaring at him.

He then disappears. Well I suppose I can follow him , besides I didn't say I was going to listen. I got closer "- I should have let you died all those years ago " I heard her say. That's it I had enough. I am a few feet begin the original brothers , their backs to me. Esther sees me and is about to say something when I stomp when motion my hands in a upward motion.

Vines burst from the ground and wrapped around her I can feel my eyes glowing green. Everyone turns to me Finn makes a move in rush to me but I lift my hand and twist it snapping his neck. Esther starts to struggle " Careful , the more you struggle the tighter it gets" I say glaring at her. She looks at me with fear. "No , your just a bedtime storie you are not real" she says. " Oh I am very real. You know I knew you were up to something your eyes gave it away , but I didn't think it would be something like this" I say anger lacing my tone , suddenly the fire dies out. "No sisters don't leave me" she cries out , I let the vines leave and she falls to her knees. Finn wakes up and looks around then speeds to his mother and both of them disappears. I dizzy and stumble a little Kol's hands wrap around my arms.
"I'm fine I just need a few minutes" I say . Kol nods his head and we speed off to the Mikaelson mansion.

It's been hours and I feel great , so I get up from the couch and was about to leave when Klaus , Rebekah and Elijah walked into the living room. "We wanted to say thank you for protecting us" says Rebekah. " It's no problem I have come to think of us as friends , even if you don't see me as one" I say looking at them serenely. " I say we are friends and my brothers agree" says Rebekah with a happy smile that she doesn't often show. Klaus and Elijah nod their heads and walk further into the room to do their own things.