EP:2 - GUARDIANS OF EARTH, PART TWO

(ISHIRO)
Previously on Guardians of Earth...

Ichi: Earthlings! We are King Ghidorah! And we claim this planet as one of our own! Ahahahaha!!!

---

Monarch Staff 1: I can't believe it, it's back!

Vivienne: What? But sensei, with all do respect, I don't think we can convince them to fight for us and this planet.

Ishiro: We will, Vivienne. They're the Guardians of Earth.

Vivienne: But the Government, they won't listen. They still see them as monsters.

---

Rick: *shows the ancient wall carvings of Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra surrounding Earth.*

Emma: Rodan is the Guardian of Fire.

Ilene: Mothra is the Guardian of Water.

Vivienne: And Godzilla is the Savior Of Man Kind.

Ishiro: Together, they are the Guardians of Earth. So you see, we need to release them so they can save and protect our home once more.

Congressman:... Very well

---

Vivienne: Okay *taps the touchscreen table* Godzilla is currently roaming around his territory in Bermuda, Rodan is still hibernating in his volcano in Isla De Mara and Mothra is soon to emerge from her cocoon in the Yunnan Rainforest.

---

Rick: Big problem, Ghidorah? Recall the name?

Rodan: *eyes slit and slams his claws near them* What!?!

---

Mothra: King Ghidorah, You have made a mistake coming back here! We banished you several times, we banished you again.

Ichi: Not this time, darling

Mothra: Then, you'll pay the price, King Ghidorah.

---

Ni: Why don't you just give up!?

Godzilla: I'll never give up, Ghidorah. Now, surrender and fly back to wherever you came from!

---

Ling: Zhè bù yìng gāi fāshēng, wǒ rènwéi gē sī lā kěyǐ pǐdí jī duō lā..(This is not supposed to happen, I thought Godzilla could match Ghidorah)

Houston: Looks like Ghidorah won this time...

---

King Ghidorah: *letting out the loudest, bone-chilling roar we ever heard*
BIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDI!!!

???: His Alpha Call. B-Big G? Are you out there, alive? *whimpering and starts crying* Please? Goji..?

(RECAP FINISHED)

FEW HOURS AGO

An airplane flies through the sky, heading towards Tokyo. Among the passengers is a 12-year old girl named Madison Russell and her father, Mark Russell.

Her mother is actually Emma, who happens to work with Monarch along with her husband. Today, Mark decided to take a day off and takes Madison with him to Japan, specifically Tokyo.