Friends, Family, Fans

A young man nervously looked at the message he had received on his phone. He sighed deeply before sitting down in the coffee shop. He kept his head low afraid that someone was going to recognize him, and that could lead to trouble... although for the life of him, he didn't know why he would be in trouble, but when one receives cryptic messages from your phone telling you a specific location and time, paranoia is kind of a fair reaction.

"Hey... Are you Raptor?"

Turning around, Raptor raised a brow at the woman who was addressing him. She wore glasses in a different shape from his, had jet black hair, and a Personashirt with... Jokester, was that the character's name? Raptor didn't know.

"Uh... yeah." Raptor replied awkwardly, then his eyes lit up in realization as he finally thought he placed the woman. "Wait... Vivian Dao?"

"Yup! That's me!" The woman smiled, seating herself across from Raptor. "What brings you here?"

"Got some weird cryptic message saying to be here, and I figured why not check it out." Raptor shrugged answering honestly. "Still, it's awesome to finally meet you! I love your artwork!"

"Thanks, I never saw much of yours." The woman replied, tilting her head slightly, making Raptor chuckle nervously.

"Well, I have zero drawing talent." He said honestly. "But look, do you know why we're-"

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" A voice suddenly shouted in a slightly digitized tone as someone in an amazing Wrench cosplay suddenly appeared. Followed by someone in an amazing Marcus cosplay, T-Bone cosplay, Josh cosplay, Sitara cosplay... Actually, EVERYONE was here in amazing cosplays! From Default to Jordi, to Iraq, to Horatio, to Aiden, to Dusan, to Lucky Quinn, to Frewer and Lenni!

"Ahki! What are you doing here?!" Vivian exclaimed, noticing another artist in the crowd, high-fiving her friend.

"I came to celebrate!" The artist replied with a huge grin. "Hey! You actually came!" She laughed, now addressing the very confused and somewhat nervous Raptor.

"Is there like... A Watch_Dogs cosplay meetup or something that I wasn't told about?" Raptor finally asked, then muttered under his breath: "Then again, no one tells me about anything these days..."

"Nah kid, we're the real deal!" Iraq laughed, slapping Raptor on the back. Raptor looked around in disbelief, then shrugged.

"Neat." He said shrugging dismissively. "We only have like, one thousand one hundred words left. I'll accept it."

The massive group was now seated around multiple tables pulled together, Raptor found himself with Aiden Peirce on his left, and (of all people) Damien Banks on his right. Ahki explained how everyone had just... shown up at her doorstep, told her to get in contact with everyone she knew who was a Watch_Dogs fan, and to tell them to get to the nearest doughnut shop to celebrate. A few other creators Raptor followed on their social channels (Rul, EpisStreamMan, Wrench_Bench ((or Sam)) and Ubicenteral) were also amongst the group and were happy to finally meet the self-appointed 'Dino King'.

"Wait. What are we celebrating exactly?" Raptor finally spoke up, having been uncharacteristically quiet the whole time.

"The three-year anniversary of Watch_Dogs 2 and the five-year anniversary of Watch_Dogs as a series!" T-Bone declared, before toasting a beer (that he somehow had) with John Tench before the pair began chugging their drinks. Raptor wanted to ask Ahki something, but saw she was busy talking with Clara and Sitara about artwork, and Vivian and Marcus were talking about Japanese games Raptor had never heard of, so he felt kind of awkward. This feeling wasn't helped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.