CAN I GIVE YOU A RIDE?

"Elisia, get out of bed

"Elisia, get out of bed.. we're going to be late and you'll regret it big time!" Tate was determined to get her friend out of this slum she had been in for days. "Jake is an arse, i never really understood what you saw in him" Trying her best not to sound too judgemental , Tate did all she could to get through to her. Grabbing Elisia's arms, Tate pulled her up only to receive dead weight resulting in her friend falling back onto the bed. She'd never seen her this down before and she hated it. "Come on Elisia.. Don't let him do this to you." Now almost begging, Tate was out of options. Not a word came out of Elisia's mouth the entire time and that was shocking in itself as she always had something to say. He had really done it, he'd pushed her to hating herself.. had she done something so wrong that he didn't want her anymore? Is that why he was being so cruel? She had so many questions and so little answers, Jake wasn't even replying to the hundreds of text messages she'd sent. Growing frustrated, Tate headed towards the bedroom door, bag in hand? "Well if you're not coming, i'm going.. I have someone- somewhere to be.." Taking one last look at her friend who showed no signs of moving, Tate sighed and left for school.

At least an hour passed before Elisia started to surface and it wasn't for the reason you'd think. Something Tate said had seemed to stick with the girl, someone to see.. who could she possibly be talking about? Tate never hid anything from her best friend, ever. Overcome with confusion, Elisia jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes that were folded on her nightstand. Jake was the last thing on her mind right now, something was going on with her best friend and she was going to find out what. Knowing her car was out of service, Elisia started on the path to school, in the mood she was currently in it'd only take her 10 minutes.

Once she arrived at the school, Elisia made an A line for Tate's first class, the two had been best friends their entire lives, she knew her schedule off by heart. The girl was shocked to find out that Tate hadn't even turned up to class and even had the teacher tell her to go look for her and that is exactly what she did. Elisia checked every spot known for students that skip class but still no sign of Tate. As she headed out to the field, a girly giggle caught her attention from behind the stands. Almost instinctively, she turned the corner and long behold there was her best friend, tongue deep in Bryce Walker. She was so speechless and slightly light headed at the sight she hadn't realised Tate and Bryce saw her standing there. "Elisia? Please don't say anything.. Elisia.. Can you hear me?" but none f this information was processing with the girl. The sight had almost sent her into a state of shock, it took Tate shaking her violently for her to snap out of it. "Wh-What the hell? Why didn't you tell me? He has a girlfriend.. Oh my god, Tate.." Disappointed was never something Elisia felt towards her best friend but right now it was the only thing she felt. "Elisia let me explain.." Tate plead with Elisia but she was having none of it. Slowly backing away, she quickly walked off without even giving  a second glance at the pair. What the hell did she just witness, Bryce a cheater? Tate a homewrecker? She needed t get away from there and fast.

Still in a state of shock, Elisia found herself in the parking lot lost for words which seemed to catch the attention of someone unexpected. "Hey.. you okay?" the boy sounded concerned, well kind of but Elisia still wasn't fully aware of her surroundings. "Y-yeah.. i just need to leave.." she replied and it was clear she was choking up with every word. "Do you want a ride? I need to get out of this hell hoe anyway.." the boy sounded confident and that seemed to catch her attention, who was this boy coming to her rescue? As she looked up, her eyes met those of Monty De La Cruz and with that an instant flush of red appeared on her face. "Oh.. Monty.. Hi.. Uhm i have to go.." her reaction was cute to him, he'd never seen a girl blush so quickly in his presence and that intrigued him. "Whoa there little lady, you want that lift or no?" he was intimidating and so.. so hot she couldn't say yes could she? I mean his reputation wasn't all that great and Elisia was the complete opposite but it was just a lift right? What could possibly go wrong? "Sure.. my car is out of service anyway.. i could do with a ride home.." What was she doing? This could only end badly, surely.