Attack?

MIA POV

What happen actually? Why is there gunshots, knives... And where is this guy taking me to?!

I look at Kole. Trying to read what is happening in his mind.

But I can't. It feels like I'm too weak to do anything. It feels like my power has been sucked out from my body.

Kole: Maybe this is the place.

I look at him with a quetioning face. Hoping for answers,but what I got is... None.

He put me down and settle my wounds.

Mia: Argh! Be careful, it hurts.

Kole: Ugh... I'm sorry. We never meant this to happen.

Mia: Huh?

Alright you dummy. Where am I seriously right now.

Kole: Stay here. Dont go anywhere. And dont open the door unless you hear the voice from me or Lucas.

Why?

Kole: Take care of yourself. And, don't forget about me when you are happy... I love you.

He kisses me on the forehead.

Kole: Bye. Be happy with your life, babe.

Well, that is weird. Right?

After an hour. I heard a knock.

Without thinking any further, I open the door.

And seriously... I regret that.

There is this guy who wears mask and a gun... Then the next thing that I know is... I black out.

For a second thought... I hope I will woke up in heaven.

And now my braincells are finally starts to functioning...

We were attack

••

I am veryyyyyy sorry for not updating like a year. After I read all of my own updates and now I realised that I already gone out from the topic... Well, actually. I already make a simple comic about this story while I was boring during class...  And again thanks for 69 readers! Hoping you guys hv the best holiday! And if you don't well, don't worry. You guys can just dm me on any ideas that you want me to write on this story.

Ig: @k.maiee

Bye loveliesss

-with love❤