I love you"

Rose looked mad the door from Emilias room and knocked hard and kicked against it "Open slut! Now!" She continue but nothing.
Emilia was in the bedroom on the bed  and heard something "Mmh" she streched herself and felt not good she has headach and weird feeling in her stomach,it was night and she remember that Kit took her here"Kit? Kiiiit? Kittyyyy?" She looked around and didnt see him "Oh come on" it still knocks hard so she stood up but her legs gave up and she fell to the ground after one second and suddenly she has to vomit and does it and coughed hard.
Outside in front of the door suddenly Kit stoof there and grapped Rose arm and pushed her away"Are you crazy?! She is sick! She must rest! And you! You will leave now!" He looked mad at her and she looked mad at him.He couldnt control himself when its against Emilia...HIS Emilia.Both of them stared the each other mad and then Rose broke the ice,slapped Kit and went away mad.
He hold his cheek and rolled his eyes "ohhh god what the fuck is wrong with her? I just think it was the mistake to be with ROSE and not to be with EMILIA"
He looked down and opened Emilias room he still has the second card and opened the room and when he was inside he saw her on the ground vomit "Emilia! Are you ok? Why you didnt tell me anything?" HE ran there and sat next to her and pulled her hair away from her face.He looked worried at her and she looked up"Kit here are you...." he smiled and nodded "i am sorry..Rose was the one who knocked hard here she saw me came out from your room and was jealous" he rolled his eyes a bit and she smiled and snuggled against his chest and closed her eyes.He smiled and hugged her close and kissed her forhead"You want that i put you in bed and clean the ground?" She didnt even answered then he already pulled her close and in his arms and went with her on his arms to the bed and lay her down in the bed and just looked at her and she looked at him at his beautiful eyes and his beautiful curly hair..and at his ABS...oh god his ABS,he smiled at her and cleaned the ground before took off his clothes so he only was in boxer and jumped next to her in the bed and opened the arms for her"Come here" she smiled and went closer in his arms at his body and his smell,she closed her eyes and smiled and they were so close to each other.He put the blanket abouve them and raised her head"Emilia i love you" she looked shocked "he loves me? What but i mean....omg...so he didnt fuck me because of the alcohol"