Ricky

"What the fuck is going on Jada? I thought you said your girls would be down." I say getting up all in her face.

"Would you chill, it did not go as planned but I think we have something better to work with though."

"What are you talking about?" I ask irritated but interested at the sametime.

"Look, Shannon hit the Jackpot on 10 okay. I know for a fact it is not going to work out because she is too stuck up to give in to what he wants. All I have to do is snake my way in and make an offer he can't refuse."

"What does this have to do with me? This sounds like a one man show."

"Would you chill the fuck out and listen. She is fucking with Kevin Spencer, as in Amare Spencer's son. You have to catch us in the act and record every moment. We will blackmail him with the tape and get paid. We will threaten him that we will broadcast it and spin the story that he like prostitutes. He has a reputation to uphold so that will not look good for him and Shannon will definitely leave him because how can she trust someone who would do that to her."

"It's far fetched but I guess it can work. Are you sure it will work?"

"Come on, what man turns down free willing pussy?" Jada ask like it is no big deal.

"Look, I know men like him. It is not going to be that simple. We can still use your plan, we might have to use another girl though. I don't know, let me sleep on it. Be ready this weekend though, I have some clients set up for you. Big money." I say and walk away

This chick really thinks that I am trying to partner up with her. No I am about my money and I will get it by any means necessary. She is just a stepping stone to my mountain top. I let her think that she is in control but she is not. Little does she know I already have 5 other girls working for me. I just needed more and I already saw how I would not have to break her in so why not bring her on board. I'm not going to front though, she would make a good bottom bitch because she is focused on the money.

I just have to think this whole thing through, Kevin Spencer would be a good hit but I know for sure it will not be easy. I have been trying to throw girls his way for awhile now and he never took the bait. Now Shannon comes along and everything changed. Maybe, that actually might work in my favor. I have alot to think about and little time to do it in.