Oh my shopping bags

Nash's point of view
-----------------------------------------------
When Julie and my mom came home, the stuff they bought couldn't fit through the door. They had like 6 bags of clothing along with the bras and underwear from vic. sec. I offered to take some bags but immediately they bought said " nope no thanks thanks for offering though." i thought it was odd but I wasn't going to say any thing. I was super glad she had new clothes because school was about to start. The girls had been gone for about two and a half hours before actually coming home. At that time I had met up with my friend megan. Megan was a brunette with gray-blue eyes. She was super skinny too. but I didn't really like her like her because she was so judgmental about everyone. Megan seemed to like Julie until they actually met. at six fifteen I met up with megan and I brought Julie with me. when they met Julie was really nice to megan but megan was rude to julie. Megan's first thing she said after introducing her self was "who is this piece of crap? is she your girlfriend of the week? She dresses like a pig."
Julie's POV
-----------------------------------------------
When I met megan at first I thought she was a nice person. Then she blurted out " who's this piece of crap? Your girlfriend of the week? she dresses like a pig." I lost my self esteem when she said it and she could tell. so she went on saying " wow she can't speak, maybe she has a mental disability too." I was about to beat the CRAP out of her when a gentle voice said "keep calm she wants you to beat her." of course that was my self conscious. I kept as calm as I could and went to the bathroom and she followed. once we got in she said "if you harm Nash in any way what so ever , may it be emotionally, physically, or mentally you won't see the light of day, do you understand?" I nodded my head and went back to the table. when dinner was over we went home and I told Nash everything that's ever happened in my life because I needed to tell some body, and I thought I could trust him.

Nash's Point of view
After Julie told me every thing that had happened in her life, I teared up, not the pity tears but real tears. since she told me I think our bond has grown closer.
The next morning; I told mom what happened in her life and my mom just said "thats so sad! I'm glad she's here." she really didn't seem to care to much. it was irritating but I just didn't want to show I was so I just put on a fake smile and poured a bowl of cocoa puffs.