Chapter 3

Little Harry woke up in an unfamiliar room. Then, he remembered. He was at Hogwarts. But where? Harry looked around the room, it was a pastel blue, with light pastel purple and white accents. His bed was a pastel green, with black sheets of course. Harry was very confused indeed. Wasn't there a specific theme persay to the room, but Harry liked the room. It made him feel warm and happy! Harry heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Harry called quietly.

Snape entered, his shoulder length hair was tied in a low ponytail.

"Good, your awake, get dressed little one you have a big day today." 

Harry nodded at the professor. Snape closed the door and Harry bounced his way over to the wardrobe. Harry took notice that the room had all of his things. Harry wanted to know why this man was being nice to him. Harry opened his wardrobe and his eyes widened in happiness. His wardrobe was filled with feminine clothing. Skirts, blouses, leggings, and more galore!  Harry picked out a black skirt with a nice blouse. He put on grey tights and grabbed some nice shoes for the outfit, the question was, how did the nice man know what Harry liked?

Snape sat quietly in his room, he came across the boys journal, where it explained everything! Snape was disgusted! How could those MONSTERS! do that to such a sweet boy! Harry was not only skinny, but fairly feminine as well, if he was supposed to "kill" Tom, Harry would never make it. Snape wanted to talk to the boy about his troubling thought provoking writing, but from what Snape recalled from when a friend of his was abused, talking about it doesn't do anything, but make it worse. 'I should talk to Minerva about this, troubling news. She'll know what to do.' Snape thought remorsvaly to himself. Snape watched as Little Harry walked out in his adorable little outfit, Snape couldn't help but feel the erg to protect the boy more. 

"H-How d-d-do yo-you li-li-like it?" Harry questioned quietly.

"Adorable," Snape replied back, smiling. Damn he was going soft, he didn't know why though?

"Come on, Little Harry, let's go eat breakfast," Snape said, picking Harry up and whirling him around. Harry giggled and when the whirling stopped, cuddled into his dad's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I am so sorry, I had the biggest writers block! But i do have news. I have tiktok now! My account is called moon.petals.cosplay! So go over and check me out! Bye~Bye and Merry (late) Christmas!!