Game night

Kirishima POV : Every Friday after school we're getting made to do game night. The whole class had an argument about a pro hero called Bite. He does a lot of good things don't get me wrong! Like...giving over a thousand dollars to the local vets. And umm saving that one guy from falling of a cliff? Was that him? I don't even know anymore..
Basically half the class thinks he's a good guy and the other class don't. I don't like him obviously.
I was waiting on my room to get a text from Denki to tell me to come down.
I got a knock at my door.
"Yeah?" I slightly raised my voice.
"Can I come in or what shitty hair?"
Katsuki Bakugou.
"Yeah of course man!"
He walks in and sits on my bed bringing his knees to his chest.
"You okay bro?"
"Of course I'm fucking okay, I just.. ugh forget about it" he said in a defensive tone.
He goes to walk away before I stand in front of the door.
"Nu uh, not today! You Katsuki are gonna tell me what's wrong!"
"No! Just let me leave god dammit!"
I shake my head.
"Fuck you!" Bakugou sits back on my bed.
He puts his head in his hands.
I sit beside him and gently rub his arm. Usually he would push me off and probably give me one of his insults, but today he let me. Almost leaning into my touch.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispers.
"Tell you what?"
"About your... depression thing." He hesitates.
I take a deep breath in and look away.
No one else knows except from Denki. Did he tell him?
"How did you find out?" I ask
"Aizawa asked me to go to his desk and pick out my file for him, I shouldn't have but..I looked at yours instead."
"I should be the one apologizing. I should've told you."
"Eiji don't do that. I did wrong."
He called me Eiji. I sorta like it.
Then I got the text to come down.
I skim through it and smile a bit.
"C'mon we need to go down to the common room." Instinctively I grabbed his wrist to lead him out the door. When I realize what I'm doing I let go and rub the back of my neck.
Ooft...