Gaming part 4

Bakugou POV: he slowly unzipped my jeans and took them off, same with my under wear and top. Leaving me bare. This is the first time I've felt so exposed.
He left soft kisses down my stomach to distract me, which made me giggle.
I went reaching for my paci and stuck it in my mouth.
He wiped me down with a baby wipe and put powder over over me. He told me to lift my ass up and he put the diaper under neath me. I never realized how thick they were before I sat on it. Kirishima must have saw the shock on my face.
"You okay bud?" He asked
"Th-thick"
He smiled a bit and ruffled my hair continuing to pull it up over me and put the straps on.
I felt around it a bit and got strangely excited.
Eiji pulled me up onto his lap again and Kissed my head.
As I was moving, the diaper made a loud noise which scared me.
"Baby..." Eiji said
I looked up at him.
"Do you want it off?"
"No.."
"Then why do you looked scared?"
"The noises.. people will know.."
" you don't need to wear it around anyone else Kat" he pat my butt and laughed which made me laugh to.
"Can I has food please?" I asked him right after.
"Yeah of course bud! What you wanting?" He answered.
"Cheese!"
"You want...cheese?"
"Nuu! Maccy cheese!" I answered
"Oh! Mac and cheese? What drink you wanting?"
"Angel milk!"
"Okay... come show me how to make angel milk cause I have no idea what your talking about.."
"Otay daddy!"
I held his hand as we walked through to the little kitchen in the back of the dorm. Each step made a noise. Making me nervous, but I was excited to show daddy how to make angel milk!
When we go to the kitchen Eiji said he had to run back to the dorm to get me a hoodie because apparently I was gonna catch a cold in just my diaper. He came back with a red and black pullover hoodie that he put on me carefully.
"Mine.." I said quietly
"No baby that's daddy's hoodie" he must have heard me
"But now it's mine" I said contently.
"Whatever baby.." he laughed
                                   ***
"And that, daddy, is how you make angel milk" I told him.
"It sounds good baby, go get your bottle for me"
"Otay!"
I waddled (once again) to go get my bottle.
Daddy helped me pour it in! And then we went to the bedroom again and watched paw patrol on the tv while daddy fed me my maccy cheese!
"Was that good little one?"
"Mhm!" I said with drowsiness in my voice.
He caught on.
"Come lay with me baby" he said .
I did.
He picked up my bottle and held it for me while I cuddled him.
He rocked back and forth until I fell asleep.
If daddy's trying to make me fall in love with him... it's working.
I woke up in the middle of the night to strange noises next door. I got scared and woke daddy up.
"Hmm? What's wrong?" He asked
"What are the noises?" I asked
All you could hear was a strange slurping noise  coming from Denki's room. Then all you could hear was Denki saying "headshot" in a tired, almost breathless tone.
Daddy covered my ears.
"Their just... gaming."
Daddy ushered me back to sleep...