Part 1

Being the younger sister of a professional phony sick actor was great. Because whatever he did I learned from. But... it also sucked... actually it mostly sucked. Because our parents knew how much I envy him and how HARD I try to get out of school by copying his phony play. IT NEVER WORKED!!

Until.... TODAY.

First, we have to go back to the night before and talk about THE PLAN.

*Late last night*

It is late and everyone in my house is asleep, except for Ferris Bueller. He lays there in his bed staring at his bedroom ceiling and thinking about his life and how in June he will be graduating with his best childhood friend Cameron Frye but will have to wait another full school year for his girlfriend Sloane Peterson and his younger sister Jeanie... who he really doesn't care all that much for. But worst of all... he has to wait 2 years for his youngest sister Y/N. Who he loved so very dearly, she is his second-best friend and he would risk anything for her.

Who am I kidding? Ferris wouldn't care if I was here or not but the thought is nice. I do appreciate that whenever he is around me he does anything to make me smile. Although we can easily get on each other's nerves, we still loved each other very macho.

I am currently fast asleep and having a good dream of our principal Mr. Rooney getting fired from his job in front of the whole school.

I am nice and cozy and warm under my sheets. It is peaceful... UNTIL... I have someone jump on top of me in my bed. I want to scream but the person covered my mouth before I could. I Open my eyes wide, I was met with my brother's eyes. I look at him confused and my eyebrows furrowed but I can't say anything like holy sh*t Ferris you scared me! or What the hell Ferris?!

"Listen so I was lying there in bed and realized that you and I should take the day off" He whispers. For a response, I want to say okay cool, now go away. Since his hand is over my mouth I can't say that. "So turn off you're alarm and before you go back to sleep put an ice pack under your bed, cold hands always get mom and dad" I roll my eyes at him and grab his wrist and removed his hand from my mouth.

"I know your drill, get the ice packs and then let me sleep" I repeat to him and he sighed in what seemed to be disappointment.

"Yeah but they aren't going to believe that we have the exact same symptoms, so when you wake up act nauseous and at some point run in the bathroom and put some of the white powder that mom uses on your face while that's going on make vomiting sounds." I roll my eyes again. I feel like that his plan is going to be even less believable

"Okay I got it, can you get off me now," I say in an annoyed tone of voice so Ferris would get my message into his thick skull. He looked around not realizing that he was literally on top of me in a really awkward position for a brother and sister to be in.

"Sorry" He moves a little but went back to position for just a few more words. "Oh, I'm going to invite Cameron and Sloane tomorrow"

"Whatever," I say in an absently and roll back over onto my side. All I want to do is sleep because I am just so tired. He got off me and began to walk towards my bedroom door. Then I let his words run through my head again. I'm inviting Cameron and Sloane. Don't get me wrong I love Sloane, she and I are best friends. It was Cameron I was worried about. I quickly got up and ran past Ferris and in front of the door, refusing to let him out.

"What's wrong?" He asked oblivious knowing why I was freaking out.

"You-you're... *deep breath* You're gonna invite Cameron?"

This is great!!