6

The avengers charge after Thanos' army. One after another the hero's move forward, taking out every member of Thanos' army and keeping the gauntlet from his hands.
"Hey! Holy cow. You will not believe what's been going on." Peter says as he lands in front of Tony. "Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, 'cause I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us!" And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time...What are you doing?" Tony moves closer to Peter pulling him into a hug. "huh...This is nice."
"I just missed you, kid. That's all."
"Everything okay Mr. Stark?"
"Yea kid... uhm... you should go find y/n. She'd be happy to see you." Peter nods before taking off to help the fight but also searching for y/n.
After flying here, there, and everywhere, Peter ends up curled around the infinity gauntlet on the ground until Captain Marvel stands above him
"Hi. I'm Peter Parker." He responds to the woman.
"Hey, Peter Parker. Got something for me?"
Peter nods as he hands over the gauntlet, "I don't know how you're gonna get through all that."
"Don't worry." Wanda says as she lands next to the two heroes.
"She's got help." Okoye says as she arrives. Valkyrie lands on her Pegasus beside the group. Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis and Shuri, the Wasp, 2014 Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while the women help Captain Marvel go through the Outriders and Chitauri.
Just as the women start taking out the Army, Peter looks around and spots a slightly conscious y/n, lightly holding her side as blood starts to soak into her suit. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, its okay. Stay awake please. Come on baby." Peter applies pressure to her side.
"Peter?" Y/n weakly asks. "Is that really you?"
"Yea love it's me." Peter smiles. "Let's get this taken care of, okay?" Y/n simple nods. "Karen, is there a web setting that'll patch this up long enough until we can get her to a doctor?"
"Switching web settings now. Go ahead peter." Peter shoots the webs towards her side, holding the wound shut enough to stop the bleeding.
"Alright and up you go." Peter pulls y/n up and holds her steady. "There you go. You okay?"
"Yea. I am." Y/n smiles as she pulls Peter into a tight hug. "I missed you."
"I know, y/n. I know."
Suddenly, everyone in Thanos' army starts to turn to dust, the young couple separates and looks around. The Avengers, Guardians, and Wakandans look around in relief. Finally y/n turns around to see her father drop to the ground against debris.
"Dad!" Y/n tries to fly over to him but the loss of blood had made her too weak. Peter picks her up and swings over to where Tony sits. The teens land beside Tony as Rhodey places a hand on the side of Tony's head. "Dad?" Tony barely glances at y/n and Peter, too weak to move. Y/n kneels before her dad.
"Mr. Stark?"
"It's okay dad." Y/n says with tears in her eyes. "It's me and Peter. We won."
"You did it, sir. You did it." Peter kneels beside y/n holding her and Tony's hand. "I'm sorry... Tony..." Peter cries along with y/n as Pepper comes up next to them, close to tears as well. She gently helps Peter and Y/n to the side.
"Hey."
"Hey, Pep..." Tony barely gets out.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" Pepper calls out to Tony's AI.
"Life functions critical." Tony smiles with tears and pain in his eyes.
"Tony. Look at me." She makes sure Tony gets a long look at her smiling face "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." Tony looks over to y/n and Peter.
"It's okay Dad. We'll be alright." Y/n smiles through her tears.
With that acknowledgement, Tony's arc reactor flickers off for good. Pepper can no longer contain her grief and starts crying on his shoulder as the life fades forever from Tony's eyes. The heroes around them kneel out of respect. Mourning the loss of their friend, leader, and brother.