You are born with gifts

Asalamu aleikum sisters. In this page, iwill discuss two important things. These are self esteem and awareness.

Sisters enough is enough, let as remove our selves from world of liars.And let came back to reality.
The meaning of self-esteem is the feeling of appreciation. While self awareness is the feeling of confidence that one has. Please , sisters wake up.
We need you, the religion needs you.
If he loves you ,he will came and meet your waliy. If he don't came and meet your waliy.He is always confessing to you that he loves you. He is aliar. Please, sisters think twice . He abolish your dreams. At the end , he cheats. You give him your heart ,he gives you pain. Love is apure thing , what you feel is hormonal thing .

You future husband needs you. Your children needs you . So why wasting time on meaningless things.

If he says he can't leave without you . Same thing ,he told other girls around you.

And if you fall for him and what if he is playing games with you. You will end up getting pain and some of sisters may even ending up killing them -selves .
Sisters you are unique and special. Let you husband feel that he is special.

Many of sisters are getting pregnant and being dumped. This is all because ,he is not legally married to you.
Sisters the world is full of enjoyment and haram things be careful.
Sisters your mother ,brother, sisters,father are the ones who really loves you. If you are not engaged yet or married . Astagrafirullah , sisters true love comes with iman.
The one who loves you feels sorry when you are in pain .
Will the boyfriend loves you when you break your arm or leg . Or when you will be in comma will he still loves you . Sisters love the people who return the love back.

HEY GUYS, IAM AMUSLIM BUT THIS BOOK IS RELATED TO ALL GIRLS .
PLEASE READ THE BOOK AND MAY BE IWILL BE THE REASON FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND AND HEART IF GOD IS WILLING. INSHALLAH . ALL THE BEST . COMMENT AND LIKES ARE WELCOMED. AND CORRECTION PLEASE USE GOOD LANGUAGE.