Mend your ways;

Asamualeikum aleikum, iknow iam not perfect.  No one is perfect but at least we have to try living the life of Muhammad (salaallahu alehiwasalam) . As he was , the best among the man kind. But for women's we have man righteous women that our Deen mention  them  in the qur- an for example Maryam , Asia. But we also have Hadija and Fatma bint rasili
llah.
Especially, for teenagers getting away from boyfriend stuff , is still hard .
But allah promise to help those who remember him . And ask him for help as dunya (world) is full of trials .
Sisters Islam loves you ,respect you . So why don't you respect you'r self.
Your age doesn't matter what matter is do you know when you will be considered as amayit(added person).
Do you even know you will ,face the CREATER.
Watch out,because as the time passes you time in the world is reduced.

Sisters your ways are important in Islam. Because is the one that attracts the non -Muslims.  Allah (s.w)was never wrong in giving as the prophets and the four books in which we read alqur-an.
Allah(s.w) will never be wrong ,so be happy .And accept his plan.
Cry for him ,indeed he is the beloved one.
Sisters iam sorry for any of my mistake. But ihope in this book iwill remind you ,some important concept of ALLAH (s.w). Idon't know much about my religion but iam working on improving it. What about you sister.
Sisters our Deen is easy yet beutiful.  Why not reading it . Let follow our Islam.  Share this message to all Muslims all over the world. 
Thankyou for keep reading this , but please realise tears of work toward the remembrance of ALLAH. Hope you will wait and accept Allah's plan for you cause it is the best plan ever. No one loves you more than Allah.

Hey sisters ihope you will help me if ihave written anything that is not correct. Please don't take me wrong.