Chapter 2

I wake up from a loud continuous banging noise coming from my moms room. I take my shoe and bang it against the wall in hopes to make it stop. But they can't seem to stop moaning and yelling while i'm trying to sleep. I roll out of bed, in hopes that my day will get better. I stumble down to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. When grabbing some eggs from the fridge i hear a loud banging at the door. Confused, I walk to the door and open it to see an extremely sexy boy who seems to be my age. I straighten myself up and ask, "what do you want?". He replies, "I'm looking for Frank" scratching his head. "He's a little busy right now..." as I say that the final moan erupted from upstairs. "Alright i'll wait i'm the living room" he says as he invites himself into my home. "So how do you know frank?" i ask. "He's my dad, sadly" he replies. "Oh... nice...". We sit in a shared awkward silence for about 3 minutes until Karen and Frank walk downstairs. "Carl! what are you doing here?" Frank yells. "I came to drop off your shit" Carl says in frustration. "Thank you fruit of my loins!" Frank drunkenly utters. I pull my mom aside and proceed to tell her how i feel. "I'm sick and tired of you bringing in countless dirtbag boyfriends into our home and expecting me to treat them like a dad. I know you are 'in love' but this is ridiculous. you met his yesterday. at a bar. I'm sorry but he has to go. it's me or him." i say. She then looks me directly in the eye and says "alright then, packs your bags and get out." I angrily grab my shit and leave, slamming the door being me.