Four

Gone

With Rosalie's grip on me and my grip on her Jasper stood no chance.

"Emmett! Come get your mate!" Jasper shouts while still gripping my sides and trying to pull me off Rose but I just tighten my legs round her.

"Can't we bring her?" I pout and Rose laughs sadly in my ear.

"C'mon lavender." I sigh before slowly slipping down.

"I'll miss you baby." I smile at her and she grins,

"And I you my love."

"Yeah ok time to go." Jasper mutters pulling me away. When we reach my car I sit on the front and Jasper leans on it next to me as we watch the rest of the family pile into the three cars - Emmett refused to leave his so instead of the decided two... here we are.

They're the first to leave, all of them pulling out, Alice and Edward in one and I smile sadly waving at them- this was the hardest for Edward and he hadn't spoke since he got back from seeing Bella but Jasper told me how sad he was, then there was Carlisle and Esme and honestly I believe if she could Esme would be crying she looked that worried and upset, finally there was Rose and Emmett and I pouted as they drove away.

Shuffling slightly to the left I slide down the car so I am directly behind Jasper and wrap my arms and legs round him placing my head on his back.

"You know.. we could always just stay here. We'd only leave to hunt! And I could still watch Bella?" Jasper turns round in my hold and smiles placing his hands on my cheeks and pressing a kiss to my nose,

"You know we can't." At these words I begin to feel happy, almost excited and I smile up at him knowing it was him.

"Ok. Let's go. Even though you haven't told me where we're going." He shrugs and smirks stepping away from me and going to the drivers side, it's my car and I don't think I've drove it in ages.

"It's a surprise. So no mind reading." He points at me accusingly and I raise my hands in surrender.

"Okay okay!" I slip off the front of the car and go bouncing to my side. "Let's go!"

•••

"I know it ain't as modern as our home in Forks but I just thought it would be nice if we-"

"It's perfect." Jasper had somehow managed to find a house in the middle of nowhere near the top of a hill in the forest.

"Wanna go inside yet orrr?" He asks and I nod taking his hand in my own and allowing him to pull me along.

The home is a lot cosier inside than the normal Cullen home and I smile as he drags me through the living room towards the stairs briefly stopping to show the kitchen/dining room which we probably won't use.

Upon reaching the bedroom I smile seeing the bed,

"I know we don't sleep but over the last few months I've found you like spending most your day in bed anyway.. and dragging me in-"

"Hey! You like cuddling!" He chuckles but doesn't deny it,

"So I made sure we still had a bed..." I turn to him with a small smile wrapping my arms round him.

"Thankyou."

"For the bed?"

"For everything." He smiles leaning down and pecking my lips which makes me smirk,

"You know..." he quirks a brow probably sensing my drastic change in mood. "There's other uses of a bed..." Jasper smirks,

"We, have a car to unpack." Although his tone sounded genuine and serious his eyes give away his true thoughts and so I stand up on my tiptoes moving so my lips brush against his,

"Jasper... I haven't had you in months, the car can wait." Before I can say anything more or do anything his lips press against mine, hard and I can't contain the moan that escapes me.

"Jump." He growls against my lips and I pull back slightly looking into his darkened eyes,

"Sir, yes sir." I grin.