Freddy Freeman X Female Reader

Requested by Myonlyfriendmydog  💜 I really hope you like it! (:

Freddy and y/n are bestfriends since they can remember.

Little did Freddy know that y/n had feelings for him. She had them for a while now, but just couldn't tell him.
She was scared, scared that she might ruin there friendship or that he only will she her as a friend. Just a friend. So, she decided to keep it a secret.

It was friday, the last day of school before the weekend would start.

Y/n was at her locker, staring at Freddy while he was standing by his locker. "Earth to Y/N" she hears a familiar voice. She turned her head and Billy was laughing. "Crushing on Freddy huh?" He says with a grin. Y/N went red. "Stop!" She says while hiding her blusing cheeks with her hands.

Freddy looked in their direction. He walked over to Billy and Y/N but he looked upset. "I didn't know you two were a thing"...he says. "Where not!" Billy says. "Oh really?" Freddy says sarcastically while roling his eyes. "Its pretty clear you two were flirting with each other, i have a walking disability, i'm not blind" he starts to walk away but Y/N doesn't let him. "Freddy you don't understand i-" then Freddy kisses her. "I like you Y/N, i really do, and now you know but its to late" he tries to walk a way again but Y/N pulls him back and kisses him. "Never say that me and Billy are a thing again! , i like you Freddy Freeman, thats what Billy and i talked about" she smiled.

Sorry if its bad, i suck at writing