Flames, Science, and Sea Creatures

"You IDIOT!" The Emporor yelled, "The scientist has already created our best weapon." An argument was forming. The center, poking his nose in everyone's business, was The Chamberlain. He'd fooled the Emporor into believing SkekAyuck was plotting some unauthorized attack on the Gelfling.

 "I did nothing I swear my Emporor!" he squealed. This would never really be a problem for the Emporor but it was during one of his feasts. "Mmmmm" Chamberlain's whimper was always heard, and always displeasing.

"Emporor why get angry when should be proud?" He started,"He was maybe trying to come back from our loss yes?" The Emporor thought for a moment. He nodded and said,"Now we feast!"

Deet woke up to the sound of animals chirping in the distance. The once green moss on the near bottom of the rock turned black and purple. She stood up pulling her sleeves up to reveal the thick purple viens on her four arm. Well I do hope that I'll be able to fix this all. Deet thought.

She looked at what used to be The Sanctuary Tree in the distance. It's trunk was now short, black and covered in purple roots, it's once delicate pink leaves now thin and dark purple. Tears began to form in Deet's eyes.

"AUGH" Brea yelped. She was flying over the Crystal Sea and approaching an island. The sea was a beautiful crystaly horizon, the Great sun hovered over it. It was a beautiful scene, but Brea just took the view in a little too much. She got bit by a strange creature. It was slimy and covered in shiny blue, green, and turquoise scales. It had four sets of sharp brown teeth.    

This thing ,as Brea called it, jumped up from it's deep watery home and bit her wing. Brea struggled it's teeth sinking deep in her wing. The bite dragged her bag into the water. The creature ,shocked by the impact, let it's grip loosen.

With this chance The princess took off her necklace, and wrapped it around the creature to pull it down. But apparently it was as soft as goo and ripped in half.

Brea wasn't the best swimmer, so getting back up the ,now colorful and murky, waters was difficult.

 Seladon stood outside the tall iron gate, Wich guarded the Dousan from threats. "Yes of course, I will inform her immediately." Said the gatekeeper. Maudra of the Dousan, who's name is not to be spoken, was to allow Seladon a hearing.

"Bring her highness here!" She ordered. The Gelfling at her court bowed before Seladon, as if she where a goddess. The palace was decorated with colorful materials, copper, string, wool, symbols carved in would, and paintings as far as the walls allowed to see.

Seladon was led to a place heavily covered in fabrics. A large throne, that seemed to be made of multicolored fizz-gig furs, sat in the middle. A woman with long orange dreadlocks and piercing yellow eyes sat in the throne.

She had several markings on her forehead, wrists, neck, and cheeks. Seladon studied the Maudra's outfit. She was dressed slightly similar to the Skeksis. A crown made of black roses and copper sat on her head.

"All-Maudra!" The woman bowed. "Hmph! That's right." Seladon said. The woman lifted her head and pulled a large handle that hung above them on the marble ceiling. It unrolled a map with the entirety of the Dousan territory.

"I see you have planned next trine's assignments." says the Maudra. Seladon looks away and pushes forward a red inklit. She walks forward the map and begins writing important notes:
Guard posts term 1 in locations circled

Seladon circles several different ports and writes other important notes:
Furring the sector festival, report to the Crystal desert   in area 184
Thieves come here often from the poddling village move valuables to this area.

This trine, you are in charge for Grot harvest

"FIRE FIRE FIRE" The woman screams. Seladon swirls around to see small orange fumes from the floor. "Idiot!" She shouts. While Seladon was writing, the woman dropped the inklit on the floor. "INK IS FLAMEIBLE AND THE FLOOR IS MADE OF VELVET" Seladon continued. She opened a vile of water and sprinkled just a little on the flame.