Intro

U know the keys of an x reader.

I prolly won't be doing this like my other stories with the pov's I'll just start a new paragraph with someone elses pov you'll have to figure out who's.

Also it going to be more descriptive with locations and detail in the character actions so I can make the story longer each chapter. Around 1500-1900 maybe or more.

Going a little off the anime but creating my own story.

Also will be doing the development of staz and your feelings. They didnt complete the anime officially so I might be completing it myself.

Idk what type of character u is so I went with a timid, yet bland character. So u cannot (fight, defend, or protect anyone.) Like a damsel in distress. Ikik, but staz x a bold reader isnt cut. Think of staz then u. You think he likes a fighter?

Also instead if dying and needing to be resurrected, you'll be cursed somehow and need to unbreakable the spell. With the help of Staz and the others.

Yes romance and relationship development, maybe multiple endings with Staz and wolfboy. Idk up to y'all.

Also updates are kinda crazy. I have a life to start, you do too. School, and other things stop me from updating. Just understand the struggle.

Anyways
Check out my other stories!!! Enjoy.