Sex with Simba

I arrived at his house. I pressed the door bell. It didn't seem to work so i just knocked loudly. The other day the doorbell worked so i didnt see why it didn't work today. Like last time, there was alot of movement commencing inside the house. Then, the door creaked open just an inch and an arm popped through the crack and grabbed my arm pulling me through the door. When i got through the door, Simba's lips immediately crashed onto mine. The kiss was rough but passionate. "Hey baby" Simba whispered under his breath. I was shocked with the kiss, it was very.. Unexpected. He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my hand, pulling my up to his room that was upstairs. I giggled, slightly, and rushed up the stairs. He picked me up and chucked me onto the bed. "What's all this for?" I looked around at the perfectly lit candles that went row on row and how the rug beside his bed said "POPPY" in purple coloured letters. "You wanted to feel special, am I right?" He glared at me slightly, his head tilted to one side and a small smile spreading on his face. "Yeah, how did you know?" I replied, smiling back at him. "That's for me to know and you to find out" Simba protested, giggling. With that, Simba took of his shirt. Of course, his abs and stomach weren't new. I had a flash back on what I had seen that day when he was walking down the stairs topless. Then, towering over me, Simba crashed his lips onto mine once again. I chucked my bag onto the floor which was full of the things I had bought yesterday. He took my shirt off. "He's gonna be so proud!" I thought. "Oh my, what is this!" His eyes became wider and his smile became longer as he stared down at the lingerie I put on. "Anything for you-" I paused right after I said you. "Baby" I said to finish of my sentence. With that, he started unzipping my lingerie while i unbuckle his belt. I then pull his pants down until it reaches his ankles and he kicks them off causing them to fly across the room. Then, me and Simba got completely naked. "You ready?" Simba asked. "Ready for what?" I replied getting nervous. "Ready for something you'll never forget." He then looked down at his erect penis. Towering over me once again, he started inserting his penis. He started slow at first which I have to admit hurt, but the pain was took over by a pain that was full of pleasure. He pulled out, and thrusted back in. He kept thrusting in and thrusting out again and again. I found myself doing some sort of pattern. I yanked my hair in both pain and pleasure while he squeezed my breasts. I let off a moan, as he sucked my neck which left a hickey. The rest of the day was spent doing that. But around an hour in, we were interrupted by a knock. A knock on the front door. "Did you hear something?" I asked Simba. Simba went red, and I think I did too. "It was a knock.." He whispered, staring in the distance. "W-what do you mean a knock?" I stuttered. "I'll go see, stay here!" Simba jumped out of bed, i sat up. He got ready as fast as he could, forgetting to button up his pants.