Chapter4:Clingy

Others pov:

These past few month,jungkook got this annoying attitudes.he is very clingy to everyone.we had enough so we told him not to be very clingy.well that just us brothers since mom and dad have been not home with us these days as they got very busy lately.

Author pov:

Jungkook was skipping to yoongi's room.jin told him to go wake him up.

Jungkook got inside the room and started hugging yoongi.he shout loudly to wake the older up.

Yoongi who got so upset by the sudden noise push jungkook from the bed and started yelling at him for being so loud.

Jungkook rolled down and hit his head on the table beside the bed."ouch!that hurt so much"he thought.

Yoongi then pulled jungkook by his shirt,dragging him outside his room.he then shut the door with a loud thud.jungkook flinched.he rubbed his head which was hit on the table.he felt some sticky warm liquid on the spot where he hit his head"oh!blood?"he said while looking at his fingers that covering by the red liquid.

"jungkook!what take you so long?"jin said, not knowing since when he got there.jungkook hide his hand in the pockets."oh!yoongi hyung don't want to wake up.he dragged me here."jungkook said pouting."aish this kids."jin then go inside and wake the latter.after a few minutes yoongi come out and give jungkook a glare and go downstair."It didn't even that hard to wake him up.you got dragged because you are so annoying."jin said whispering.

That word got jungkook realise that he have been a burden to his hyung.they always say that he is too clingy these day.they wanted the old jungkook which is quiet and shy.

The old jungkook that cutted himself a lot.