Full story

Everyone In Class 1-A Knows Denki Kaminari as a Loveable Class Clown Idiot who Always hangs out with the Bakusquad and sometimes with Mineta to do perverted stuff. One day when he's minding his own business when a Cannibal Villain Named Slaughter kidnaps him and Tortured him Physically and Mentally. When Midnight Managed to save him she took him to Recovery girl to heal his wounds but he's still torn up from the torture. When he got back to the Height Alliance he did the unthinkable. He Stopped Hanging out with his Classmates (Especially Mineta) Decides to Grow up, Double his training and take his Studys seriously so he can do well Because he thinks Being an Idiot has a price.

5 day's Later Aizawa decided to take Class 1-a to an Arcade as a day off all but Denki wanted to go.

Mina: Now this is what I'm Talking About. LASER TAG HERE WE COME!!!

Kirashima: Well everyone is here... Wait where's Kaminari?

Uraraka: I don't know. Come to think of it he hasn't talked to any of us ever since he was rescued.

Sero: I'll Call him to check on him

Denki is in a middle of exercising in his room when his phone rang.

Denki: What do you want Sero?

Sero: Aren't you coming were heading to the arcade now.

Denki: I'm not coming I got better things to do then Play.

Sero: But you usually like going there.

Denki: SERO I SAID I'M NOT COMING! (Hangs up the phone) It's better this way I have no time for games I must protect them and I must control my quirk.

Deku: Is Kaminari Coming?

Sero: Uh no he said he has other things to do.

Aizawa: Well if he's not Coming he's not Coming but we need to head to the arcade now.

When the bus left Denki continues to do sit ups to get better and improve controlling his quirk.

Denki: It's better this way. I'm nothing but a joke to all of them that's why I'm training myself Even if it kills me.

When the Bus came back he Turned off his lights to let the others know that he's asleep but he's actually studying until 10:00 p.m so he can sleep.

The next morning Kaminari went for a quick jog and when he got back to get his school uniform for school but he didn't notice the girls having breakfast.

Mina: Oh hey Kaminari

Denki: Oh hey girls didn't know you guys are there. (Walks away)

Jirou: Wait we were worried about you Yesterday. Why didn't you come with us?

Denki: You shouldn't I'm not worth your time anymore.

As Kaminari walks away Those words really confused the girls

Momo: It's not right to be ignored like that. Never heard him say that before.

Mina: Since when did he do that?

Toru: He's probably still having a bad time after his kidnapping he'll feel better and Apologize.

When Homeroom started Kaminari used earplugs so he can avoid talking to his classmates. The school day is hell his classmates tried to talk to him but he focused on his books, taking notes and his Full training. When the school day is over he goes to the gym to master his quirk. He thinks he's useless. He thinks People got hurt Because of himself nothing more than an obstacle to the others. He swears that will be the last time that this will happen. Unfortunately Bakugo came in.