1

Xoxo, Your Three Favorite Rich Bitches

Y/N's POV.

Money, Diamonds, Pearls, Designers, And More Money. That's All There's In My Life. Also, My 2 Amazing Fathers That Had Always Taken Care Of Me. Life Is So Rich For Me And I Really Don't Have To Work A Day In My Damn Life. That's Cause My Daddies Own A Company And Are Billionaires. I'm Just So Used To The Lifestyle, Now. But, I Used To Hate How Everyone Used To Hover Over Me And My Daddies. I Will Never Forget The Day, They First Brought Me Home.

Flashback

There Were Reporters Everywhere When We Exit The Orphanage. They Were Crowded Everywhere, Blocking Our Path To The Limousine. At The Time, I Didn't Understand What Was Going On Or Why Was All The People Here. I Gripped Both Of My Fathers Hands. "It's Okay, You'll Get Used To It Someday And You'll Understand." Baekhyun Whispered, Rubbing The Back Of My Hand To Calm Me Down. I Looked Up At Him With Innocent Eyes, Smiling Brightly. But, We Managed To Make It To The Limousine Without A Fight And Their Assistant Shut The Door For Us. In A Little Bit I Seen Giant Palace I Call It. "That Looks Like A Palace A Princess Lives In!" I Pointed Happily looking out the window. "No, Silly Girl It's A Mansion And Where You'll Stay For A Long Time." Chanyeol Said As I Look At Him with my Eyes Twinkle. "Wow!" I Said Shocked And They Both Laughed At My Expression.

End Of Flashback

I Never Knew They Meant Getting Used To Attention And Especially Luxury. Anyways, Right Now I'm Flipping Through My Closet To See What Am I Going To Wear Today. It's So Hard To Choose But I Narrowed Myself Down To Two Choices.

 It's So Hard To Choose But I Narrowed Myself Down To Two Choices

                                                       OR