Headache

I had just dropped Yuna home, she hadn't stopped smiling since she got a selfie with everyone. It made me happy, when I got home I thanked everyone, hugging them all.

Later that day a headache began to form, I groaned as we had the TV on loud, making it worse, I left the room, I thought maybe sitting in the dark for a while would help, maybe I could sleep a little and then I might feel better. I laid in bed with the lights off and I felt worse, I couldn't sleep because my head hurt. Jimin knocked on the door, "come in" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding worried. "Headache" I replied in a small voice, he immediately got up and went back downstairs. I wasn't sure why, I didn't think he'd come back.

Five minutes later he returned, holding a glass of water. He sat me up and told me to drink, clearly he had put some form of painkiller in there because it tasted different. "Thanks" I lay back down, putting my hand on my head.

Jimin sat down beside me, removing my hand and placing gentle kisses on my head, making me smile, I closed my eyes. Jimin began to sing softly, his voice like an angels, I could tell why he was in the most famous k-pop group in the world.

Jimin's POV
I think Y/N fell asleep, clearly her head was hurting her a lot. I picked my blanket up from my bed and placed it onto her, it was cute how she snuggled into it in her sleep.

I walked back downstairs, the others looking at me, "is Y/N coming down to eat?" Tae questioned. "She's sleeping, she had a really bad headache so I suggest we leave her, she can eat later if she wakes up hungry" I sat and began eating, but I was worried about Y/N, so it was a little hard to concentrate on the others.

I finished and everyone was now going upstairs to bed, I followed suit. Y/N was still sleeping when I got up there. I got in bed, it was a bit cold without any duvet, but I could last. I watched her for a moment, she moved around a bit, it was cute. I wished she was awake with me right now, but I knew she could only get better with rest.

Y/N's POV
I woke up, I'm guessing it was the middle of the night. My head still hurt and so did my stomach, I hoped it was hunger.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up, maybe it wasn't hunger. I felt awful, putting a mask over my face I went back to bed, spotting Jimin shivering in his. I slumped my way to the hallway cupboard and grabbed a duvet from there, I didn't want him to have to sleep in a blanket which had my germs on.

I placed the new blanket onto him and lay back in my bed, however I was unable to sleep. I trudged into the living room, Jimin's blanket slung over my shoulders.

I sat on the floor and put the TV on mute and watched the figures move around the screen. I blew my nose every few minutes, hoping not to wake anyone. Unfortunately that hope was lost.

"What're you doing up" Jin whispered, rubbing his eyes. "I'm not feeling well, I threw up and can't go back to sleep" I groaned. He spotted all the tissues in the bin which I had moved next to me. Jin sat beside me, but not too close because I knew it would be really bad if they got sick, they have to keep performing no matter what.

"So, your sister." He giggled, "she's cute"
I stared at him, "Cute? I don't want you crushing on my sister, you may be her bias but that does-" I realised my mistake, "I'm her bias?!" He smirked "I mean I'm not worldwide handsome for nothing." I smiled, but he couldn't tell because of the mask. I looked down at the floor, not smiling anymore, why did I have to get sick. "You can go back to bed" I mumbled, not looking at him. "That's okay, I'm awake now" he whispered back.

He snapped his fingers, my attention went to him. "It's not your fault you're sick" he read my mind. We talked every now and then about the cartoons on the TV, sometimes guessing what they were saying since we couldn't hear it. My head hurt every now and then and I continued to blow my nose sometimes, but Jin was comforting, telling me that the cold would be gone soon.

We didn't realise how late -or actually early- it was getting, until we heard someone walking down the stairs. Jin peered around the door, "Suga" he mouthed, turning off the TV, "Let's scare him" he whispered. I could hear shuffling in the kitchen, I'm guessing Suga was getting something to eat. And then movement came towards the living room. A figure wandered in, holding a plate with something on. Suga turned on the light, I immediately closed my eyes, the pain in my head worsening.

"What the hell?" Suga shouted, I'm guessing upon seeing us. "Boo" Jin whispered, probably noticing my hand on my forehead. "I almost dropped my croissant!" He argued. "Could you turn off the light" I moaned. "Oh, sorry" the light disappeared and I could open my eyes again. "It's okay, I'll probably go back to my room now anyways, thanks for staying with me Jin" I mumbled.

I lay back in bed and saw Jimin sleeping in his, I wished I could go back to snuggling in his arms but I couldn't risk getting him sick.