Chatper Six: Momma Mana.

Unknown.

Loud chatter and curse words were thrown around in a basement of a very expensive looking mansion. An orange fox with two tails raced down the steps clenching something in hand tightly. The room fell silent as he made his appearance, he looked over the sea of angry faces. Then they started yelling and screaming.

"Where's Shadow huh fox?"

"Yeah, tell us,"

"Where's Sonic and Silver too?"

They shouted more questions at the fox, his snout curled revealing a sharp row of teeth, he then growled loudly at them, it echoed and suddenly all of them held their ears and hunched over, they fell silent once again after that.

"You all must be fucking stupid if you really think I killed them. Haven't you seen the news? HUH? All three of them were arrested you dumb fucks!"

They started to whisper which made Tails not so happy.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU PUSSIES!"

They turned to him in fear.

"I have a plan to get them out. But I need all of you to be on board with me, meaning I need to know if I can trust you cock suckers. So if you don't want to listen to me, take orders from me, or do whatever the hell I say, leave now, turn in your rings and never come back."

Not one person in the entire room moved a muscle. He smiled a charming smile.

"Good, now lets get down to business."

He walked through them as they parted a path for him. He looked down at his hand that he was clenching still. I opened it and what looked like a piece of clothing sat comfortably in hand. He cleared his throat then popped his collar on his leather jacket.

____________________________
Mana.

I laid on a bed starring at the ceiling. It smells like straight cat piss in here. I sat up with tired eyes.

"I'll ask you one more time chump, what cell are you keeping my son in?" I asked the jail security guard.

He was crying covered in his own blood. I ripped all of his fingers nails off, sliced a piece of his arm off, played tik tak toe on his thighs with a knife, shaved his head, made him eat soap, cut off his big toes, and broke both his wrists, slowly. And what did I get from doing all that to him? Moans and groans of pain. That's it. I got nothing! Absolutely nothing! He's very loyal to this jail, they keep the most dangerous criminals on the planet there. No wonder he's not spilling. And if you think I didn't try reading his mind you're wrong. That was the first thing I tried. He just looked at me breathing hard behind the dusk tape. I rolled my eyes. Ok plan B. I got up and dropped the knife I was holding. I ripped off the duck tape letting his breath a little.

"You cr-crazy bitch!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes once again, then carefully sat on his lap. He looked down then back up at me. I smirked.

"You know mister security guard, I can undo what I've done to you," I whispered in his ear.

"What?" he asked in a low scratchy voice.

"I can undo what I've done, I can give you both of your big toes back, give you your hair back, everything, I can heal you honey."

I rolled my hips against his. He gently threw his head back then brought it down looking into my eyes. I leaned into his ear again.

"All you have to do is kiss me." I bit his ear.

He moaned then swallowed. I pulled back looking at him. He leaned his face into mine and stole a kiss. I snapped my fingers and all of his wounds were healed. He pulled back looking down. He looked at me and I smiled sweetly. He smirked and leaned in for another kiss, I let him. I then snapped my fingers again and his hands were untied. He admittedly picked up and slammed me on the bed. He ran his hand up my body then squeezed my neck lightly. I knew what he was trying to do so I acted fast and quickly took another glimpse into his mind.

He was walking around hitting the bars on jail cells with a baton and screaming at inmates. He came to one and leaned against smiling into it.

"Oh baby if you weren't such a bad girl I would make you mine." He licked his lips laughing.

He walked a little further to one looking into it, he made a disgusted face and spit in it.

"Lick it up you dirty son of bitch."

"I'm not doing shit you say."

He got mad, then he unlocked the cell door and went inside, inmate stood up and up to him with a glare. But before he could anyone the guard started to beat the shit out of him.

I gasped and released myself from his mind. He was still kissing me but he grip on my throat had tightened. I grabbed his wrist and broke it once again. His eyes widened and he pulled back screaming. I kicked him in the nose then grabbed his shoulders head butting him breaking his nose for sure. He fell on the floor passed out. I got off the bed and tied him up again. I made small but deep gashes above his eyebrows, his calf's, his thighs, and his throat. He was going to bleed out slowly.

"This is what you get for locking up my son, beating the shit out of him and barking at him to lick up your spit," I growled.

I spit in a cup and set on the bed in front of him with a note saying "lick it up" I snapped my fingers again and all of his wound came back. Now he'll definitely bleed out. He was screaming louder now and struggling. I packed up my stuff and I finished I blew him a kiss and left. As I walked down the hallway I snapped my fingers on more time then hearing a loud pained scream. I smirked and put on my sunglasses walking out of the cat piss scented motel.

"You didn't have to be so cruel Mana."

I looked at my ex husband.

"He wouldn't tell me anything Mephlies, what the hell was I gonna do? Just kill him and lose our opportunity to find our son?" I said to him.

He just sighed and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him getting into the car. After a couple seconds he got in too.

__________
and that's a wrap for chapter six!😋

hope u enjoyed.🥰

comment you're favorite character or characters so far i want to know!😂

until next chapter my lovez.😘