(1)The Start

Tiauni

I heard my alarm going off making me wake up. I reached over to it it said 6:30 a.m. I decided to take all morning classes this week so I could use the night time to figure out what I'm gonna do for this vacation. I'm going to spend a week in California to spend time with my family. I am currently enrolled in Spelman University in Atlanta Georgia.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and stretched. I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. As I turned on the bathroom light my roommate Diamond stirred a little.

I did my morning hygiene and got dressed. 15 minutes later I was dressed and ready.

"Yo Dee I'm out I'll be back later, I'm going to class" I said grabbing my things.

"Hmmm" She hummed turning over.

I chuckled quietly at her sleepiness. I walked out our dorm and locked the door behind me.

I walked to my class and went on with my day.

*3:30p.m.the same day*

I was exhausted. I had been going to some many classes just so I could work on  my vacation but no now all I wanted to do is sleep. I made it to my room to see Diamond gone. I peeled my flats off my feet and sat down at my desk top. I opened my laptop and immediately went to American Airlines. While I was looking for flights. I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I was into looking for a flight that I didn't even bother looking at my phone before answering.

"Hello" I answered plainly.

"Hey bae" I heard Jayden say.

Jayden was my boyfriend that went to Morehouse University right across the street from Spelman. I had met him when  I first got here a year ago and we made it official 8 months ago.

*Jayden ⬆*

*Jayden ⬆*

"Hey what you doing"  I asked stepping away from the desk top.

"Nun can we meet up I been missing you like crazy" He asked sounding like he was moving around.

"Yea I got time you wanna go out to eat" I asked walking to my closest.

"Uh yea dress nice we going somewhere good... Aight bye boo"

"Bye bae" I said hanging up.

Now I gotta get ready.