(2)The Date

*Tiauni's outfit ⬆*

I put my flat iron away as I had just finished straightening my hair. It was currently 6:30p.m. and Jayden was supposed to be here any minute.

I slipped on my heels and sprayed my perfume. I grabbed my purse and was headed out the door. As I was walking out the door I ran into Diamond as she was trying to walk into our dorm.

"Oh hey gurl- where you going looking like a meal? " She asked looking me up and down. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Out to eat with Jayden" I said stepping out the door.

"Ok okayyy I see youuuu susss! But listen I'm not letting you in unless you come back with your lil lightskin neck full of hickeys" She said walking in the door.

I laughed and we said our goodbyes. I walked to the entrance of our school seeing as he wasn't allowed onto the actual campus. It's and all girls university and he goes to an all boys University.

I stood there and waited for him to pull up. After about 2 minutes his Volvo pulled up next to me. "Took you long enough stupid boy" I said getting in.

"I'm sorry bae how long was you waiting" He said sounding sincere.

"No baby I was just playing" I said buckling my seatbelt and kissing his cheek.

He nodded and continued driving. I put my head on the window and drifted off to sleep.
******

"Wake up bae" I heard someone say as kisses were placed on my neck.

As a reflect I threw up my hands feeling my self hit something and hearing a loud smack.

I jumped away and looked around. "Hello" I asked to no one. I turned to see Jayden holding his red cheek.

"Baby I'm so sorry" I said kissing his lips.

"It's fine we are here though. " He said getting out the car.

He walked over to my side and I hopped out. He closed my door handing his keys to the valet. The valet nodded his head and got in his car. He drove off as we walked in the building.

The lights were dim and there was live soft music playing. On the far back wall a sign read Maestro in fancy lettering.

"Bae you didn't have to bring me to this hella expensive place but thank you" I whispered into his chest.

"No problem baby I gotta treat you right" He said grabbing my hand placing a kiss to it.

"Hello welcome to the Maestro" A lady said.

"Goodnight I need a booth for 2 please" She nodded and grabbed two menus before leading us to a booth.

We say down and began to look through the menu.

"Hello, I am your waitress Miracle can I start you off with some drinks? " She asked politly.

"Uh yes may I have a virgin sex on the beach" I said continuing to flip through the menu. Miracle wrote down my drink. I heard Jayden chuckle a little but I chose to ignore him.

"You sir? " Miracle asked looking down at him.

"A ice water with lemon" He said looking at her.

She nodded writing his down as well. "Your drinks will be out in just a second. " She said before leaving.

The rest of dinner went by amazing just laughing and talking with Jayden.

We were now in the car on our way back to my school when Jayden pulled into a vacant parking lot.

"What's going on? " I asked putting my phone down.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He leaning in kissing me. His tounge massaged mine and his lips grazed mine every now and then.

"Can we chill in the back seat" He said opening his door. I nodded and got the front and into the backseat.

I got in and say on his lap. He rested his hands on the small of my back and continued to make out with me.

He trailed kisses down my neck until he got to the top of my boob. He sucked and like licked and I knew he was making a mark.

"Baby I got morning classes, I can't do this tonight."I said pulling away from him. " Okay bae" He said placing one more kiss to my lips. He opened the door and I climbed out first. I got out and felt a snack to my ass. I blushed and quickly got into the car.

We got in and continued to our destination.

This was a wonderful night.