Chapter 3 the traitor

It has been 2 months 3 weeks and a day since the accident happened. Nothing has happened to me yet but I feel like its going to be very soon. I walked outside to sit down for a minute when I heard a voice. "Well well well the little bitch has decided to sit down for a minute." I looked up and i saw a girl named kailey that always bullied me. I sighed and got up when I felt her sharp nails dig into my skin. I whirled around with my hand up and slapped her. She stepped back a little not expecting me to slap her. She quickly regained her balance and punched my right in my mouth. I wiped the blood off and I looked at the blood on my hand then at her face then at my hand again and then I punched her and we started to fight. We both heard a car pull up but we both kept on fighting. I felt strong arms pull me back and I started to kick and scream telling whoever was holding me to let go. That's when I came face to face with Teo. He picked me up and had the most angry look and told someone else to pick kailey up. I turned my head around to see Teo's best friend Cooper pick her up. Kailey started kicking him and I started doing that to Teo. Teo grabbed my legs and pinned them to his side and forced me to stop kicking. They both took us in the house and set us down on the couch. "Cooper look after them and stop them if they try to fight." Cooper nodded his head and Teo went into the kitchen to do or get something. A few minutes later he came back with some medical things. He bent down next to me and pulled out this spray and a bandaid. He was about to spray the stuff on me when I jerked back "will that sting?" He laughed and said "you just got in a fight and your worried about it hurting you?" I answered with a snarky yes. I heard a laugh and I saw Kailey get up and say "later bitches" And ran! Cooper got up but Teo just told him not to even try. Cooper looked at where the open door was and sat back down.