Meeting (f/n) (l/n)

(*Y/N's POV*)

Me and my team were on our way to the old HQ, with the titian-shifting brat Eren Yeager.

Once we get there, there was a woman with long white hair standing at the highest point of the castle. She looks over at us, and jumps off the building.

"What the fu-" before any of us could react to the situation, the woman sprouts two large wings. One being black, and the other white.

'Those wings almost look like the Wings of Freedom.' I think, but soon enough the woman lands in front of me.

"(f/n) (l/n), I presume?" She asks as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Tch, depends whose asking, brat." I say to her.

"Tch, I can't believe I get someone like you." She spits.

This causes me to raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask just as harshly.

"Hmph, what do you think short ass. I am here as a guardian angel for humanity, and I am suppose to work beside you in order to protect it." She says as she walks up to me.

Everybody pulls out their blades.

"Pffft, you really think you could kill me with that? Please." She scoffs.

"Wanna bet!?" Auruo yells as he rushes at her, and stabs her.

But she just looks at the blade boredly.

"Dumbass, how can you kill something that's already dead." She says as she walks right through Auruo.

"Is a boy by the name of Eren Yeager, here!?" She calls out, ignoring me, and everyone else.

"I-I'm Eren Yeager." The brat stutters.

I see her face soften into that of a smile.

"I see, could you please come over here. Don't worry, I swear I won't do anything." She says as she holds up her hands.

Eren cautiously gets down off of his horse, and makes his way towards her.

"Wait just a second." She says as she brings up her pointer finger up to her lips and blows lightly on it. When she does this a light blue flame appears.

"Hold out your hand." She says, and Eren nervuosly does so. She then places the blue flame in his palm.

That was when his eyes widen, and tears threaten to fall.

"What the hell did you do!?" I demanded.

"M-Mom?" I hear Eren stutter out.

'Isn't his mom dead though?' I think as I stare at the boy.

"She said she wanted to talk to you, and gotta say she is a stubborn one." I hear the mysterious white haired girl say.

"Th-Thank you." Eren says as he continues to stare at the blue flame.

"Okay, you better explain who or what the fuck you are!?" I shouted at her.

She gives a long sigh before turning to me.

"Like I said Captain short ass, I am here as a guardian angel of some sorts, and I was told to work with you in order to exterminate all the titans, and save humanity." She says with irritation lacing her voice.

"Tch, what's your name?" I question.

"Destiny Fawn, and if you don't mind I need to have a conversation with a 'Commander Erwin Smith'" She says as she pulls out a piece of paper and looks at it, while saying Erwin's name.

"Tch, how do you know us?" I question.

"Well, we 'angels' have files on those who are living. Think of it as a type of record of your life. Now that I answered your questions, take me to see this 'Erwin' guy." She demands

"And if we don't?" I ask.

She then flipped her large feathered wings and jumps up, landing on top of my horse's head.

"I am not asking asshole, I'm telling you." She says as she crosses her arms.

I clicked my tongue, before growling out.

"We're heading back, everybody get back on your horses and let's go."

"See now that wasn't so hard, now was it." She says smugly.

"Tch, damn bitch." I mutter.

"Yeah, and your a damn asshole." She spits back.

I then see her flap her wings, before taking off in the skies above us.

She follows us by flying through the sky.

After a few minutes of flying high in the clouds, she finally flies down low, so that she is somewhat hovering above the ground.

"Tch, would you stop doing that its fucking annoying." I spit at her.

"Can you stop being such a short ass, it's really annoying." She mimics.

I scowl at her, and she scowls back.

"I thought angels were suppose to be pure, and beautiful." I say.

"Well, you can't always get what you want, and besides most things about us is complete and utter bullshit." She says as she continues to hover above the ground.

After a few more minutes of throwing insults at each other, we finally make it back to the HQ.

"We're here." I say as I get off my horse and go inside the building, with the supposed guardian angel named Destiny Fawn following right behind me.

'This is just going to be another pain in my ass, I just know it.' Was all I could think as I make my way towards Erwin's office

(~*T.B.C!*~)