Part 1

Yawning, you stumble into your kitchen and check the clock. 10pm already? Mother and PaPa must have already headed into town to drink the night away. Oh well. Nothing new... guess its time to go back to bed. Feet on soft white carpet, crawling under fluffy pink comforter. Mmmmm sleep time. As you fade off to sleep, something catches your attention. A knocking? Is that coming from the window? All thats outside your window is a roof... no, thats definitely knocking. You catch a blue flash of light in the corner of your eyes. Then, a shock of corn silk hair. What? The raccoons must be wildin' again. And then you see a freakishly small palm with disturbingly crooked fingers. Is that black nail polish? Mmmmmmmm you are intrigued! In a haze, you realize he is standing at the foot of your bed. You recognize him- he's the pterodactyl kid, you've seen him screeching through the halls. Uh oh. You refused to lend him a pencil on Friday, because he always returns them with bite marks and reeking of Red Bull. He's kinda hot tho... legs skinnier than your wrists... wearing two shirts... socks over his knees... and best of all- a Harry Potter robe over everything. Your eyes wander down to his leather flip flops.. and to his bright red painted toenails. "Greetings Y/N. I have been awaiting this moment for all the ages"

His toenails start glowing.