008

+Gisele POV +

+ Saturday +

I haven't talked to Alex in over a week. Its been lonely but i have Jomar with me now. He's so much fun and is always at my house. Mattia hates him, not sure why but fuck him..bitch. Jomar and I became close since he only lives 3 houses away. Mattia has brought Alex and the crew over but I always made sure Jomar wasn't there because who knows.

Mattia walks in my room "Mom and dad are leaving for 4 months they left already. not sure why but the boys are coming over tonight and its your turn to cook" he says smiling "Thas cap, i cooked yesterday its your turn bitch" i say laughing "Bruh i got nothing to cook" he says "Not my problem" i say "Pleeeeeeaseeee" he says with a pouty face. "Fiiiiinnneee, but you owe me" I say in annoyance "Thanks sis" he says leaving

+ 1 Hour Later +

Mattia and the guys were jus' chilling on the couch till I yelled "Dinners ready Fuckers" as I set down the Empanadas and Mofongo. The boys all rush in and sit down just looking at the food. Practically drooling. "What? Do y'all not like that?" I ask "No no, it's just it looks soo good" Kairi says. It made you blush. "Ok well. What are y'all waiting for? Dig in" I say sitting down.

They ate like a pack of wolves that have been starving. They left me nothing. "Sorry Gisele, but your cooking is so fucking good. I think I bus' a nut" Alvero says. "Yikes but thank you" I say laughing. They went up stairs and played video games. I was cleaning up the table when Alex appeared behind me almost scaring me.

"God don't sneak up on me like that" I say holding my heart "Sorry I jus-... Gisele I miss you, I wanna be in your life. That day I saw you twerking I-Idont know what got into me. I was jealous that you were showing off in front of basically the whole school. I got mad and kissed that girl but it meant nothing. I was just so pissed. I'm sorry I hurt you. I love you Gisele." he says with tears in his eyes.

The 'I love you' is what got me to start crying. "I love you too Alex, I'm sorry" I say hugging him as we both cry. after a couple minutes of crying we were interrupted by Roshaun taking a photo of us. "Look at them, they're in love" Alex turns around and charges at him and deletes the photo. I start laughing till I got a text.

                                                                                        IMessage

+ Jomar +                                                                                                                                                                                  Hey G, Can we talk?

                                                                                                                                                                              + Gisele +                                                                                                                                                                       Sure, Whats Up?

+ Jomar +                                                                                                                                                                                    I've been thinking for a while now and Ik we have been friends for a while                                                 But I've caught feelings for you and Hoco is in a week and wanted to                                                           Know if you wanted to be my date and be a couple?

Read 8:23

I had no clue what to say. so I left him on read. I didn't mean to its just I'm nothing to say. It was getting late and the guys were about ready to leave. They all hugged me and said bye to me. Ale was last and hugged me so tight and kissed my head. I look up and we smile at each other. "text me when you get Home" I say. "Sure thing mamas" and with that he left.

TBC...

=====Savis Thoughts=====

+ What do you think will happen next? +

+ I keep forgetting to update and that this app is jus chilling in one of my folders on my phone+

+im back tho.. :)+

+ Love you - Savi +