Five | Burning Down Buildings

"So you wanna go with me to Harrington's party later after I drop this brat off?" The question left her in shock, not the fact he made her feel like she was in heaven with just his touch and it all just vanished like it didn't even happen, but that he's willing to go to Steve's party and she didn't have to ask or even mention she was invited herself.

I mean would she still even be invited? Would he even be invited? Don't they hate each other? Why would he even go to the party? What game is he trying to play here? Questions were flooding in and swimming around her head that she completely zoned out from reality. Only to bring dragged back out after smelling menthol being blown in her face, causing her to wave it away while coughing. "I hate when you do that."

"Well welcome back sweetheart." He threw his hands in air in nothing but fake excitement because his girlfriend finally decided to join him back to reality.

"Enough with the bullshit though, am I going to get a answer to my question or are you just going to keep laying there and look pretty for lil ol me." He glanced down her breast with that smug smile of his, she didn't noticed but as his eyes lingered, they got darker. And the darker they got, the harder he got. And his jeans were already tight enough without the raging boner.

Feeling embarrassed, she tried to hide that feeling with annoyance as she fixed her clothes too.

"Yeah I'm going. I'll meet you downstairs, yeah?"

Just as she was about to leave, she could feel a pair of lips pressed against her neck, causing goosebumps to run down her spine. He didn't say anything after which was her que to go. Luckily Neil wasn't anywhere visible while she made her escape, she just wished that it was like that earlier. Her comeback sounded like shit. But can you blame her? She had to say something.

Not a minute later the two was outside, the two had an annoyed expression on their faces but that soon changed once they saw Jacqueline. Billy's expression was filled with adoration for his girl but Max? Considering this was her first time seeing Jacqueline back, she was ecstatic. "Hey girl! Missed you like crazy, last time I saw you, you were a cute crying mess after I gave you that skateboard as a good bye present. You gotta any better?"

"Hells yeah! I could show you sometime." She sounded so excited as she embraced the older girl in a tight hug. Even though Jacqueline was dating the devil that is her stepbrother and to this day she still doesn't know why; she loved Jackie like a second mom. She was always there to protect her from Billy's bullying and Neil's abusive tactics to them both. She was a life saver, a guardian angel if you will.

"Yeah...that's not happening. I don't need you to bother my girl with your bullshit. You already have your loser town-shit friends for that." Billy protested, earning a glare from the brunette as she loudly agreed to hanging out with Max just to fuck with him and with that, they were off.

Billy ended up dropping Jackie off first so she can have a chance to get ready before he picked her up, not even saying anything about the party that was going on across the street from her. He wasn't stupid, he knew it was Harrington, he just choose to not make a big deal out of it until later. So after saying goodbye, he drove off. Practically speeding down the street.

If the party didn't wake up the neighbors, Billy definitely did.

As she stepped foot into her new home, she was greeted by her mother who was trying to make conversation, "I saw you out there with William. He's still adorable as ever, it's good to see you two back together. You looked lost without him, a lost puppy."