Chapter 2: What Secret??? And Feelings!??

I thought maybe if he thought about it he would have a change of heart, but still no. So I moved out to my dad's and we were separated. My step mom gave me "The Secret" to read. She has never read it but she had it lying around. She said tell me what you think, I'm not much of a book reader...at all.This book is so interesting I just could not stop reading it.

From that moment on I knew what to do.

Everyday I would write my story in my journal along with great qualities that I loved about my husband. I made a vision board with all my goals and dreams. All my stuff was packed and ready to go. Since my anniversary was coming up I had booked a hotel room for that weekend. From that point I felt strong I felt assurance that I will have my husband back. People would tell me they saw a difference in me. I was strong, no more tears, smiles all day, and just happy with me and my life.

A month or so had passed and still nothing. I would always say "My husband loves me abundantly" and "I deserve him and my marriage." I would visualize at work whenever I could just to get that security of yes it will happen. Of course some days I would have doubt but I would always change it to positive. I knew it would work I am suppose to be with him.