5. Reveal your secrets

As i decided to not hide my feelings anymore, i started to feel more at ease with myself. I was not worried how Snape will react to my feelings. All i knew is that i will try not to get close to him anymore. If he finds me so annoying i shall just stay away from him and not bother him at all. Well that will be quiet hard, as he is my teacher and i have to see him almost every day. 

It was late afternoon as i decided to take a shower. No one was in our dormitories and i had time to relax a bit. I took off my pants and ropes. My underpants were still on (black ones) and my white school shirt with long sleeves. It was below my waist, as i was so skinny. Then i suddenly heard the door open. I was near my bed, almost naked and questioning myself what do i do now. The steps were getting quicker and before i could realize i saw professor Snape standind in front of me. My mouth suddenly opened and i stared at the man that was watching me so passionately. He said to me: well Potter, i thought you will be somewhere outside today, but here you are, almost naked, wanting to tease me ? I said to him: no professor, i was about to take a shower, i did not mean anything bad at all. I was so ashamed, i quickly grabbed a sheet from my bed and covered my naked legs with it. He smirked and said: no need to cover yourself Potter, as no one is around and you stand here, almost naked, shall we play a little ?

I was surprised when i heard Snape talk like that. I asked him with nervous tone: what do you mean with that professor? He said: i know what your fantasies are Potter. You can reveal them to me. When he said that to me, i was begining to feel aroused, i could feel my dick growing hard, my cheeks were completely red, my breathing started to increase. He stepped a few steps forward, so he was just a few inches away from me. I looked him up and said: professor, i want to keep a distance from you, i do not want to bother you anymore, so can you please spare me. Well Potter, for that, is to late now, he said. In a few seconds he grabbed my sheets from my hands and revealed my naked legs with only boxers covering my lower part. My legs were shaking, as he kneeled down on one knee in front of me. His hand started to touch me, first on my ankles, then up to my knees. His soft touch was making me crazy, as he went up and up till he reached my boxers. I was trembeling so much. He asked me: well Potter, i see you have wild desires, so do you want them to come true?

With shaking voice i asked him: why are you doing this to me professor? He then, stood up and grabbed my hair. Potter, you will do as i say, you will let me touch you as i want, because you have no right to say no. I saw your fantasies and there is no reason for you to deny them. Even if i hate you, i will hate you in my way. And now Potter, i think we can take a shower together, don't you think? I could not even say a word, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. He took off my shirt and pushed me into the bathtub, which had allready the water inside.... 

With his wand he took his clothes off and i could see his hot body, muscled body, as i was wondering what he is gonna do next. My mind went blank and i could only see him taking the step into the bathtub and leaning down to my face. He kissed me passionately with a tounge and said: well Potter let your secrets become real....