Little awkward

You walk home from your long day of school. Your so tired you just want to flop on top of your bed and take a nap. But you can't because you promised kirishima you would come with him and his friends to the movies.

You guys walk into cinemark ( a movie theater ) and you offer to buy snacks for everyone. Mina shows you some candy bars she snuck in her purse.

After the movie you walk home and see jirou at the dog park watching her dog. It was a BIG dog. Probably could knock me down in five seconds. I was walking and the dog say me and leaped on me. Oops sorry y/n. Cya at school.

You look at your watch and freak out. OH NO IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!! Your mom was having her book club over at the house tonight. She asked you to pick up the living room.
This is what she said - " please pick up the living room before 7:30. If you don't no chocolate cookies.
You LOVE your moms chocolate cookies
You got there at 7:25 and began picking up.

Your moms book club is still here so you make a hot pocket for diner with chips.

You reach in your pockets for your phone. It's not in here?!?

After 12 minutes of panicking and not telling mom, the door bell rings.
I will get it mom!!! You say.

It was jirou. She had your phone. Hey I think you dropped this at the dog park.
Thanks and also sorry! You say. Wait...........jirou how do you know where I live!!!?!

Dude, we are neighbors. Jirou says

"WHA?!?!"