°Mick 6°

I played with some of my toys and things outside, I lived with the band and everyone at the well known Villa Nellcote in France. Mick was my daddy and Bionca was my stepmum, even though I didn't much like her, I just didn't talk to her a whole lot, I didn't really talk a whole lot in general, I was really quiet and shy around everyone.

One of the maids came out and notified me that they were serving dinner. I nodded and went to walk inside. Marlon ran right in front of me and almost knocked me over, I sighed and walked in after him. Marlon and I didn't really see eye to eye on everything, he was loud and obnoxious, and completely spoiled by Keith and Anita.

I mean hey, Mick spoiled me too, but that's different. I slowly walked up to the next floor and entered the room. Marlon scurried into his seat, while I just plainly took a seat. "Did you two kiddos have fun then?" Keith asked me. "Yes." I stated. "Say it again love, I can't hear ya." he spoke up. I sighed,"Yes." I said again. "Mick, translate for me please, I can't hear the little thing for cryin out loud!" he complained.

"She said yes." he told him. "Ya sure she's not illiterate or somethin Mick, the girl never talks!" he exclaimed. "Keith honey, she's just shy, don't hurt her feelings!" Anita explained. I looked down at my plate and picked at my food. "Is it good then love?" Mick asked me with a smile. I nodded,"What's your favorite?" he tried to get a few words out of me.

I pointed at one of the foods on my plate. He sighed,"You can't be so shy and quiet all the time love, you need to talk with us and be more chatty." he explained. I nodded and played with the hem of my sweater. Marlon was throwing a fit about something, like he always did, and Keith and Anita were struggling to control him.

One of the dogs started barking, Seraphina, Charlie and his wife's daughter, started crying, it was chaos. I took the roll of bread off my plate and threw it across the room. "SHUT IT!" I screamed. Everyone went dead silent,"THANK YOU." I got out of my chair and started to walk away. "AND I'M NOT FUCKING ILLITERATE!" I yelled at Keith and left the room.

Everyone turned to Mick,"D-did she just say fuck?" he asked the room. "Yes she did, she said fuck, holy shit she just cursed at Keith, well I'll be damned!" he smiled. He stood up and started to walk away,"My baby just said fuck!" he exclaimed to himself. "There's somethin very wrong with the Jagger's." Keith broke the silence, they all nodded.