Turbo x Reader !Fem! !Daybreaker!

Since the apocalypse started life has been rough. Josh still hasn't found Sam yet, but he managed to gather a large group of people and made a tribe in the mall. I haven't spoken to him since he freed us all from Mr. Broderick. That crazy cannibalistic man was planning on eating us all, but I didn't want that. I preferred starvation over almost ending up like all those other victims. So of course I attempted starving, wasn't hard after I convinced myself that those flakes were made of people. 

   I was there the day he brought in Josh and Wesley.  I was stuck watching from a bottom cage, i hated the bottom cages. All the ones in the bottom cages were first up to be eaten, but he kept over counting me. I still remember the sound of him running the barrel of his gun along the bars as he drove by. I still can't understand how a man so caring and kind could turn into such a monster. 

   When Josh broke out i watched as he struggled to understand the exchange student and ran out the front of the building. In that i broke down, thinking he was leaving us all to die to the Barren. My body trembled as i sobbed, sitting in the corner as the other teens waited helplessly. I'll admit, i act all big and bad to myself but in reality I'm about as scary as a brightly coloured poodle. Small, passive, and a scaredy cat. 

   When Josh came back and unlocked the cage i was in my body reacted on its own and i hugged him. I hugged him for saving my life, for saving everyone's life. The feeling of him returning my thankful gesture set something up in my brain. It made me remember of the people who did care for me, granted most of them are dead. Turned into goulies, killed by them, or killed by the jocks.

   I helped in letting people out, as apparently there were copies of the keys on the key chain barren had. Everyone else ran while i stayed back to make sure everyone had got out. I heard an angry grunt that sounded like it came from some animal and the sound of something hitting iron. I carefully followed the sound to see Turbo, king of the jock tribe. I gulped, and considered running for it.

   Before i could finish considering we made eye contact, and i knew my decision was made. Not in will, but as in fear. I quietly walked over, my body trembling. As i grabbed the lock and began to unlock it i felt his intense stare on me. Once i unlocked it i was quick to remove the lock and open the door. 

   As i unlocked it i moved with the door, slightly hiding behind it, not wanting to chance angering him by being in the way. Turbo had something i didn't, he had power and people. The tall teen moved out of his confinement and stepped around the door to stand in front of me. His fists clenched and i avoided eye contact, hoping for the best. I felt his hand gently grip my chin and he made me looked at him. 

   He smiled at me once i looked him in the eyes and he hugged me. I was frozen in place for a few moments before i calmed myself down enough to hug him back. He let go and stepped away from me, he grabbed my hand and began to drag me along with him towards the front. Once we were outside he let go of my hand and lightly pushed me towards the ground of retreating forms of the escapees. I turned to look at him as i smiled and waved, quickly running to catch up with the group. 

   Now i sit quietly on a couch in the mall, messing with a dogtag around my neck (Like military dogtag.) while people wander around and socialize with each other. Its all quiet till a loud roar of bikes and a car engine come from outside.

"The jocks are out front! All of them!" 

   Everyone quickly flocked to the front, quickly moving furniture in front of the doors as instructed by Josh. After all the movable furniture was moved to be used as blockades before ran as far from them as possible except for the ones who knew how to fight. I wasn't one of those people. I hid quietly in one of the clothing stores, and i had to watch helplessly and fearfully as i watched the jocks break the glass doors and easily break through the blockage like it was a pile of leaves. As they began to run around, killing and terrorizing the rest of the tribe i hid where i could without being noticed, which sadly was a circle coat rack.

   I held my knees close to my chest and covered my mouth to quieten my sobs of fear and panic. Time seemed to slow down as the coats were quickly pulled from the rack and i was discovered. A jock on the chubbier side grabbed my arm and laughed, pulling me with him out of the store and pushed me to the ground. He raised an axe above his head, surely aiming to kill me.  I quickly stood and ran before he could hit me, but he threw it at me, hitting me in the lower leg.

   I screamed in pain and quickly fell to the floor, crying and shaking as i watched the man walk towards my injured form. Before he could reach me some one ran over and shoulder tackle him to the ground. My savior stood up and faced me, coming over and helping me up. Seeing it was Turbo i broke down, i jumped up as best as i could and held onto him as i sobbed in fear. He held onto my trembling form. 

   I let go and looked at my leg, but the large and bloody gash in my calf sent me to the floor, my vision going black. Once I woke up i looked around quickly, noticing i wasn't anywhere in the mall anymore. I was in a room with a large table with a map of the town in the middle of the room, a couple wall decor, and a couch which i was laying on. Being left with my thoughts made me remember what had happened. I began to tremble and cry at the thoughts of everyone else and what had happened to them. 

   I looked at my injured leg to see it was bandaged up well. I looked around and curled up on the couch, to much going through my mind to even be prepared to run away or outsmart whoever is keeping me here in order for me to escape. As i heard footsteps i quickly closed my eyes to fake sleep. A few seconds later the door opened and i felt the other side of the couch dip a small bit, along with someones hand grabbing mine. I continued the fake sleeping until they pulled my arm a small bit.

   I in result "woke up" to see it was Turbo. I yanked my hand away, remembering what the jocks did to the daybreakers. My tribe, the closest i would get to a family again. Almost realizing my thoughts he put his hands up as a wait motion and moved over to a black board. He wrote "im sorry" with some chalk and i simply stared at him sadly. 

   Getting no response he wrote "forgive me please" before coming over to me and sitting in front of me on his knees. Grabbing my hands with his after taking off his helmet. Tilting his head, awaiting an answer.

//////////

1302 Words

Part one is over and now its time for ya'lls vote. Part two, would you rather see the forgiving option first, or the declining option?

And requests are open!