Turbo x Reader !Fem Daybreaker! Part Two

((Note: If i write someone wrong or the grammar is weird most likely i saw it but couldn't change it with rewriting the whole sentence cause my laptop is being a dumb hoe

When I gave no response to Turbo he dropped to his knees like a worshiper and put his hands together, shaking them as me. I stayed silent for a few more moment before agreeing to forgive him, but voice how he was on extremely thin ice on my kindness. I loved this monster of a man, but my emotions shouldn't be priority over morals. As I agreed he stood and threw off his helmet and grabbed me, hugging me tightly. I wince as his leg brushed against mine as he released his grip on me, grinning like a child.

~Wednesday 11:10 - Football field during a jocks concert - Couple months later ~

Turbo sits quietly in his throne higher than all the others. Mona stand silently beside him as a long haired surfer wannabe attempts to sing with his scratchy voice. I sit on the arm of Turbo's throne, one leg crossed over the other. As the teen sings i narrow my eyes as a small headache begins to form. Turbo holds up his arm for him to stop but he doesn't notice and continues, making Turbo tighten his fist around his staff like spear.

I lean down to his ear, one hand shielding any possible lip reading.

"Don't be to hard on him, it's not his fault he sounds like a cat fight."

Turbo looked up at me and nods, then nods at Mona. Mona steps forwards a bit and screams at the teen to get off the stage. He groans and jumps off the side of the stage to rejoin his tribe members who accompanied him.

Since the day i forgave Turbo my leg healed, i was reassuredhe day breakers were still alive just injured, and after a while I've managed to calm Turbo and regulate the amount of people he kills. Basically becoming a therapist for him and the other jocks, even thought all they do is complain about the lack of girls in the tribe and how Turbo and Mona treats them like worthless trash. Turbo gave Sam back to Josh so he wouldn't start a war attempted to "save" me while i was with the jocks.

As it turned 11:30 Turbo orders everyone back inside as the concert was over. Everyone migrated inside and went to their designated classrooms being used as dorms. Turbo grabbed my hand and we both made out way to the Vice Principals office that was used as Turbo's bedroom. I went to the bathrooms and changed into sweatpants and a sweater as it was beginning to get chilly outside and we haven't really figured how to help the temperatures yet. When I came back Turbo was already sitting on the bed, moving one of his action figures in his hands.

I walk over and sit next to him, i rest my head on his should, carefully watching as he messed with the figurine. After a couple minutes in comfortable silence i gently took the figurine from his hands and set it on a box nearby and Turbo laid down while i did so. He laid facing me and as I laid down he hugged me. His head leaning lightly on the top of my head, and mine against his chest. As the power shut off I heard him adjust his body to get more comfortable and i closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I woke up before Turbo did and i got up, heading towards the kitchen. Walking in through the swinging doors I started a fire to help warm up a large pot of soup that was made not that long ago that was in the freezer. While i wait i lean on the mental island and look through the magazine I've read a couple hundred times already. After the soup was done i put some in a bowl and grabbed a bottle of water and headed back to the vice principals office to give the food to Turbo. Once i walked in I was him freaking out in a panic, he was looking everywhere in the medium sized room, in the closet behind the dresser everywhere.

I set down the food and water on the ground and grabbed his shoulder. As soon as i did so he grabbed onto me and held onto me. I immediately hugged him jsut as tightly back to comfort him, rubbing circles on his back and shushing him. Once I got him to calm down i got him to sit down and eat while i sat behind him cross legged, my forehead resting against his back.

As life continued all the tribes in town kept neutral, Josh actually kept his word and left town with Sam heading towards Florida and left the witch in charge. Yeah surprising I know, anyways Turbo has become a lot better at controlling his anger, and for when he does I convinced the 4-H club to give us a sheep to keep him calm and he named it Dewy. It's just hopes, dreams, and wished from now on.

((876 words, unedited