𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

| 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜 , 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜 - 3:04𝚙𝚖 |
𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 '𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲' 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗝𝗿

1 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Shittt." I hissed as she pushed my dick further down her throat.

I groaned as her tongue swirled around my manhood. She payed more attention to the tip, giving it a gentle kiss making my dick jump.

"Shit Niyah." I grunted, as I released.

"The fuck you just called me?" My eyes popped open seeing her now standing in front of me with her hand on her hip.

"Ion know whatchu talkin about." I shrugged.

Bruh imma whole lie, lmfao.

"Nigga I heard you call me another hoe name!" She yelled, poking me in my chest.

I scrunched my face up, pushing her back some. "Bitch, ain't nobody a hoe. Call her a hoe again and imma shoot yo ass, you hear me?"

"Fuck you Kree!" She started gathering up her stuff and putting her clothes on.

"So you ain't gone finish sucking me up? Got this shit all over me!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Ask Niyah to clean that shit up. Bumass nigga!" She yelled back, leaving the house.

"Hoes always be doing the most." I mumbled, shaking my head.

I cut on the tv, flicking through the channels before finding Star and began watching Power.

Times like this I would be chilling with Niyah whilst her fat ass would be eating all the shit in the pantry.

I honestly don't know where the fuck she at and it's starting to piss me off. It's been a month since she's been gone.

This wasn't like her. She had more sense than to just up and leave the way she did.

On top of that, she ain't been answering none of my calls. 2 weeks ago she sent Rah a letter, letting him know she was good. We were all relieved to hear that but it didn't answer any of our questions.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table, seeing Chino's name on my screen causing me to sigh before answering.

"Wassup bruh, you good?" Chino asked.

"Shit, I'm breathing. Wassup tho, everything aight?" I paused Power and stood up, going to the kitchen.

"Man, I think we know where she a—"

"Thank God bruh, send me the address and tell Tech nem niggas to get strapped.. we going on a lil ride." I smirked, grabbing a Hot Pocket.

"You got it nigga." He hung up.

"Ayeee, my baby still aliveeee!" I danced around, stuffing my face with the Hot Pocket.