᯽ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 ᯽

- ᴥ -

- ᴥ -

' 15 years ago '

" uncle Qin! "

" woah slow down there little feather, you don't want to trip and get a scratch now do you? "

A baby toddler slowly ran up to Ten as he extended his hands high instead of low teasing the kid below him, as the baby angel's tiny wings open and closes trying to flap them just to reach up to his favorite Uncle.

The man smiled at this as he picked up the cutie wanting be held up high,

" uncle Qin, y-you go? "

Ten chuckled at the baby in his arms, as he struggles with his words to make the right sentence as he is still young of age, but it is really fascinating that even though he struggles the baby tries his hardest to say what he wants to say and understand what we teach him.

" yes baby, but don't worry you'll see your uncle Qin again "

" b-but me, not wanna let you go "

The kid pouting made Chittaphon's heart melt, caressing the kid's lower back softly as he hugs him securely.

" me too sweetheart, but Uncle Qin needs to go but don't worry i'll come back again for vacation like before remember?  - also you're papa, dada and you're other uncles will take care of you while I'm gone for the meanwhile"

The baby tighten his grip around the feline's neck, squishing his cheeks onto his shoulders,

" no, no, no, I want Uncle Qin too "

Just as the pure one about to cry, the feline male instantly then started to comfort the youngster in his arms - changing the topic quickly as possible.

" please don't cry little feather, come on uhm how about me and Uncle Xuxi take you out for flying practice or do you wan't ice cream hm? "

With the mention of these things the boy's face lit up, forgetting the tears that were assembling on the corner of his eyes.

" y-ES please! "

Ten chuckled at the precious's cute persona as puts him, seeing him run as his wings flutter in excitement

" Uncle Xuxi!!!, Papa! Dada! ICE CREAM "

" ice cream it is then "