Shy

"Hello"

It was the only word that the both can exchange from one another, the feeling of approaching is making them shy as soon as they eyes met their eyes scream of spark.

Everyone was obvious about the interaction between the shy Baekhyun and the popular Zoha.

Everyone knew that Zoha was never the type of person to have an awkward situation even with strangers.

But the two was totally oblivious about their feelings for each other.

Everytime their eyes met from afar small sweet smile are exchanged by the two people.

__________

Everyone is too impatient to know what is their next interaction other than small small, and soft hellos that they exchange.

They are waiting for more, and the fact that they are oblivious about each others feelings are making it hard to them, they knew that the two are screaming for each other but then the shyness that preventing them to talk to one other is something that is making hard for the two to make a move.

The shyness that is running through their vein are the real reason why the two rarely interact.

Rejection was never Zoha and Baekhyun type.

Rejection was something that scared the two knowing that they both oblivious of each others feeling it was hard for them to interact scared of being reject.

Baekhyun was the shy type of person, so it was normal if ever he stuttering if ever he talk with anyone.

But for Zoha it was a rare thing that she stutter if ever she talk to someone, she is a straightforward person.

Although the two think of any possibilities that he/she likes them too.

But they try to deny the fact that they are in love, thinking its just a simple crush, but their heart are opposites of a simple crush.

But due to their classmates plan the two ended up having a so called 'date' as their friends set them up.

The first thing they do is to talk even though it was awkward at first but soon it faded.

Sadly the day has to end but their is one thing that is stopping them by parting ways.

This time Baekhyun brave up to speake the feelings that he keep for a long time.

"Zoha I really love you, pleasw be with me?"

Knowing that Baekhyun was never good at voicing out his feelings, he knew that she will not accept it, but the boy didn't expect something that change them.

________

"Hello"

It was the only word that the both can exchange from one another, but different from before, it was full of sweet as a candy as they exchange greetings and walking around swinging their intertwined hands as they walk to school.

Screams, and whilst where heard as soon as the couple arive.

Everyone was waiting for this and now that this happen everyone had gone crazy after knowing how they've been together.

It was a wonderful thing that happen to them, and it will neverbe forgotten.

__________

Dedicated to : zohazaineb786

I want to dedicate this too you since you make me comfortable talking to you. And of course you advice me not to give up.

And knowing that you love Baekhyun so why not do a one shot.

Luv u😘

By the way the name I used is yours zohazaineb786