Chapter 2: Froggy

I quickly got up and went to get out but he slammed the door locking it. I screamed and paced around the room feeling my blood boil in anger before I looked over to the window.

I then heard the door unlock reveling one of the servants. She was a young girl, younger than me. "Your father wishes you to wear this, " she said with a white dress that made me look at it in discuss.
I took the dress before the girl shut the door, I listened closely as she walked away after locking it. I sighed before getting dressed.

My dad soon then started walking me to the place where I would give my life to a man I have never met. As we waited for the moment to come dad left my side so he could get people seated outside, this was my chance. I quickly went back to my room, changed and grabbed a bag putting everything in it; instead of taking the main hall I took the back hall and went out the back door.
I ran as fast as I could not wanting to look back. As I got closer to the forest I started to run faster as I heard my father scream my name. As I got further and further into the woods it felt as if my lungs we're about to give.

My vision began to get blurry but I kept pushing until... I fell. "Ah!" Something yelled as I sat up in pain from tripping on it. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled right away before opening my eyes to see a small imp that a had tripped over. "Please forgive me, " I begged to him.
He glared at me rubbing his head. "Why is a pathetic girl like you running through the woods?! Watch where you're going!" He snapped. "I'm not pathetic, and I have a name as well. It's y/n thank you very much, "I corrected the small creature.

" y/n?" I heard someone repeat making me turn to see three other people. One was a little girl who just smiled as she waved to me and the other two were men. I have seen them both somewhere before. The boy who had black hair walked over to me and bowed as I stood there like an idiot. "I'm Crow, your loyal servant. I thought you died in the fire!" He says with joy as I now stand before him.

He then started to look around as his smile began to fade. "Where are your parents?" He asked looking back at me with pain and sorrow in his eyes. I looked down.
"They didn't make it, some demon came in and killed them, " I explained before giving him a weak smile. "But it's okay now, we have each other!" I said hugging him.

He hugged me back immediately; when the hug broke I looked at the other man. "Oh right! Y/n this is the demon I serve now. He's really powerful and that's Rin. She a girl Sesshomaru knows. She's really sweet, " he explained so happily. It's like he thought of these people as his family. The little imp then cleared his throat making us look at him.

"Oh! And how could I forget, this is Master Jaken, " he said with a big smile as Jaken stood proud.
"Master?" I asked. "Yeah, and that's Lord Sesshomaru, " he said correcting himself from earlier when he called the demon just by his name. "I get calling him lord but, "I the stopped for a second and bent down to the little imp. "but why call him Master? He doesn't look like much, " I stated. "D-don't look like much?! Do you know who you're talking to girl!?" He yelled.

Crow smiled and pushed me away from the small demon. "Forgive her Jaken, she doesn't know any better. She wasn't raised right, " he said making me glare at him.
Crow then turned to the other demon. "Sesshomaru can we please let her travel with us?" Crow begged. Sesshomaru simply looked at me before turning and walking away. I looked at Crow as he smiled before pushing me along. After a while of walking, Crow went up to scout out the area as we walked.

Inuyasha's p.o.v

"Please, you have to help me!" The old man cried out as he got down on his knees. "I am not going on some wild goose chase to find a girl who clearly didn't want to be here in the first place, " I said glaring at him.  "But she loved it here! I think some type of demon convinced her to leave this poor old man all alone, " he argued back.
"Come on Inuyasha, " Kagome said smiling. "Let's take the job and find her, it can't be that hard and if a demon didn't take her then we won't force her to come back, but if she is with a demon we will do as the man suggested, " She suggested.

I grumbled but agreed to it. "Thank you so much!" He yelled bowing to us. "If you succeed in returning my daughter ill give you a reward, " he said with a smile.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "And what would that be?" I asked him.

"I found a piece of a jewel shard. I got it from a merchant, he said it was a piece of the sacred jewel, " he explained making me look at Kagome in shock. She snapped her fingers in thought. "That explains the way I felt as we passed this place. It's a good thing I made you stop to take a look, " I said smiling.

"Let's hurry up and get this job done, " I said letting her on my back as we search for the missing woman.