Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Louis' POV

I glance down at my reports of the previous mock tests I've attended. And it's all C's and D's. I have no idea how I'm going to get into college. I walked down the corridor and opened my brother's flat's door. I was met by a tall lanky guy whose hair was chocolate brown and fell off his shoulders. He held my brother's cheek with his ring filled hands and was extremely close to my brother. I froze on the spot after seeing the scene before me.

"Welcome home,Louis", my brother greets trying to remove the longhaired guy of him.

"Your brother, Lucky?, The guy says without leaving the grip on Lucky.

"Yeah. This is my friend, Louis. His name is Harry".

"Oh? He looks nothing like you", Harry says in an unamused tone.

And that's how I met the erotic Harry Styles in life.

~~~~~~~~

An ordinary guy like me shouldn't be in the place like this with a potful of chicken soup. I sigh looking up at the building before me. The excellent guy residing here is one of the members of the family behind Styles Group.

He graduated from University College London in Law courses by being the head in the class, and currently a super-popular novelist, who is just 28 years old, the youngest recipient to Pulitzer Prize.

Through some twist of fate , starting today he is going to be my private tutor.
I walk into the building and come across the the door no. he said, 5. I ring the door while no one seems to mind. He said that I could let myself in if he isn't home. So I typed in the security passcode he had given me. The door revealed a beautiful spacious house. I've never seen anything like that before. I walk in and place the soup pot down at the coffee table before me. There was a note on it as well. I take the note and it said,
"I'm sleeping so make yourself at home and this is the new manuscript." I look at the pile of books on the table.

I grab one with the title 'Chemical Romance' hoping that it would be about My Chemical Romance but it wasn't. Another book gets my eye and I take that in my hand. I look at the author's name. "Edward Smith", I read out loud. What a different pen name? I think. I pick out a random page and start reading. Dread washes over me.

'Lucky, his eyes lowered, laughed suddenly. Harry slowly pressed his own lips on Lucky's slightly parted ones. Lucky....'

What the hell have my eyes read. Fuming out with anger and disgust, I walk into his bedroom without knocking.

"Wake up you dipshit! What is going on!? It's about you and my brother! What the hell are you thinking? I need an explanation!" I shout to the man sleeping.

He shows no movement. What!!?. Some kind of alarm goes off and a toy monkey on the shelf starts to play the toy drums and a railway set up on the table starts to blink and the trains start to run.

Suddenly he wakes up with a foul mood if that is a word. He looks at me dead in the eye and says "You saw it, didn't you?"

He graduated from University College London in Law courses by being the head in the class, and currently a super-popular novelist, who is just 28 years old, the youngest recipient to Pulitzer Prize. I can't let it be in my way. Be brave Louis! Ask him!

With courage I ask "Hey! The characters in this porno-book is you and Lucky, aren't they?" " I knew you were a pervert. I thought something was off about you from the first time we met, you clinging on to Lucky like that" I say sweating. He just looks at me unamusedly. "Then you say that you wanna get paid by my brother's homemade soup as my tuition fee. That's disgusting! Don't try to drag my brother into your messed up world".