CH. 1

Y/N's POV

'Einnij Academy'
The name of the school waved at us while placed above the school gate. While walking towards one of th building, Clint—my friend—didn't stop squealing since yesterday.

"Clint, will you please stop squealing?" I told Clint who is infront of me.

"No! My crush just said 'hi!' in Line! How am I supposed to stop?!" She answered waving her phone into my face.

Yep, 'she'. Her name has a history, okay?

"I thought they sent you here to help me find my Queen, not yours." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I heard 4 girls transfered here." She said after squealing. "So?" I asked her. "Make your moves. Or... Do you want me to make a move to your Queen?" She asked and I shooked my head.

"Don't fucking dare." I threatened her and she only laughed then we went to our class.

----------------

The class started with our teacher introducing 2 new girls in our class. Their names was Lisa and Jennie. Lisa was taller than Jennie about an inch and has a boyish style look. Meanwhile, Jennie was a cold corpse bought back to life. She had emotions at all!

"Ohh~! Look at those gorgeous godesses!" I heard Clint's voice at the back. Tss, such a playgirl.

"Look who's talking."

This asshole used telekinesis again.

"Stop using your powers. I always tell you that we are in the human world. Our powers wouldn't be that much. We need blo—"

"Okay, okay, Mom, I understand! Geez. You like the corpse girl? Which is sitting beside me?"

I rolled my eyes and focused on the lesson. Who cares about the girls. They're just girls. They're no queens.

*

After few classes later, Lunch Break had come. Nothing new, of course.

I was walking towards the canteen as I saw Clint with the Corpse Girl, laughing. I felt annoyed, I don't know why.

"Clint!" I called out to her and she looked at me. She smiled and pulled the Corpse Girl then jogged towards me.

"Jennie, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Jennie." She introduced us to each other. Jennie took her hand out and I only looked at it.

"C'mon, Y/N! We're all the same here." She said that made my brows knot.

"Hybrid." She whispered to my ear. I looked at Jennie. No ears nor tail.

"Ho—"

"I could control it somehow." She answered, knowing what is my question.
"Done with your heat?" I asked, she shooked her head. "I'm an ice type. My heat should be on my 19th birthday." She said. I nodded my head slowly, gesturing 'I get it'.

"Wait, isn't kind of im—"

"I take pills. What kind of pills? Bullshitty bitter pills." She answered cutting my question once again. Bitter pills? Pfft! I chuckled slightly to the joke. The pills' name is Blister pills. Weird name, I know. But the inventor of those pills had a lot of blisters before he succeed. So, maybe that's the history. And I heard those pills taste shit.

"Let's eat, I'm kinda hungry already." I said then walked and they followed.

"He-Hey! How are you supposed to—"

"That's a secret, babe." I cutted her off. Yas! I was the one who cut her question, whoo!

Wait— WHAT THE FUCK?! I-I-I—

I heard a laugh and knew it was Clint. I looked at her and saw her almost dying. "You, you should have seen your face!" She said then continued laughing.

She saw me being shocked to my own words?! Shit. Now, she's going to tease me non-stop.

A/N:

I know, it's short. Like my friggin' height. So what?