CH.2

Y/N's POV

As expected, Clint had been teasing me until now. Argh! Why did I even said that?! How am I supposed to face her tomorrow?! Shiittt!

"Baaaabbeee~! Should we go for grocery on Saturday? We already don't have coffee, milk, and lots of things." I flinched as she just popped out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes, being annoyed, because of that teasing again.

"Yeah, we should also call the VHO. We are running out of VSP's and stock of blood." I said looking at her. "And, please, STOP WITH TEASING!" I shouted. I am seriously annoyed!

"You ain't annoyed, you're flusheedddd!" She teased me then laughed loudly. Ugh. I wish I could rip her head off.

*

I woke up, hearing my stupid alarm clock while the sunshine is hitting my face. Luckily, I injected VSP last night. Or else, I'll be on fire right now.

Not burning into ashes? Of course not, I am a Heiress of the Lee Royalty. It runs in our blood. The sun could harm us really bad but not kill us. That's the reason why my family became a royalty.

I stood up and went to my bathroom to wash my face. Then it hits me. "Mierda." I walked out of the bathroom and jumped on my bed. I ain't going to school. A big no no no.

Then I heard my door slammed open. Shit, please.

"Better get your goddamn ass off the bed, dear. We're gonna be late for school." I heard Clint said in a calm voice.

"Could I not? Just for todayyy!" I said and wrapped myself with my own blanket.

"Nope. We have a long test in history for today. I don't want to be scolded by Mr. Bald-head." She spoke and pulled the blanket off.

"I don't know how to face her! So, no! It's already awkward!" I groaned as she tossed a towel and a robe on my face.

"You are finding for your Queen, right? Now get your ass off the bed and don't be such a pain in my fangs." She scolded and walked out.

RIGHT! I am finding for my Queen! Not for a Corpse!

*

While we are walking towards our school, I could see the joy in Clint's action.

"Yah! You look so happy?" I asked. She just smiled.

The fuck?

"Yah! Answer me, you poop!" She ignored me, still smiling.

"Yah!"

"Why the hell are you so happy?"

"Hey! I am talking to you."

"Clint."

"Cliinnt Jasper Kim!"

"You are seriously noisy." At last she spoke, but still not answering my question.

"To be serious, why are you so damn happy?" I asked. She smiled then spoke, "Ha encontrado su contraparte." I tilted my head, confused.

"Sorry, but...

I don't speak noodles."

A/N:
Sorry if it's shorter. I'll try to update again tomorrow.